news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Jay Electronica "Call of Duty" ft. Mobb Deep

You read it right, motherfuckers. Jay Electronica (aka, the savior of hip-hop) released a track called "Call of Duty," with Mobb Deep on the hook. No album and yet he's still one of the 5 best MCs in the game today. Respect!

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WACK beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILLAH PRIEST would lyrically slay this dude at his WORST...

this nigga drops 1 track a year and lives off of internet hype...

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!

"hes signed to jay-z, he's gonna save hip hop... derp"

will smiths daughter is this dudes label mate...

this gotta be a jay electronica beat... cuz his production is TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoulda let prodigy pick the beat....

guys a BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
No album and yet he's still one of the 5 best MCs in the game today. Respect!

hahahahahaha ofcourse he is..

Old 10-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like jay electronica but top 5 lyricist of all time is a stretch.

we don't believe you.......................you neeeeeeeeeeeed more people

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

that was an album filler track production was weak
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it didn't move me

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when is this man gonna hook up a sick ass producer and drop an album..seriously?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
i like jay electronica but top 5 lyricist of all time is a stretch.

we don't believe you.......................you neeeeeeeeeeeed more people
not of all time. in the game TODAY. damn people like to hate on him more than I hate on eminem goddamn. and it's not just the song -- it's the artwork, his lyrics, his knowledge. this guy is a breath of fresh air in the game... yet people would rather suck on Odd Future's dick or something cuz they make lo-fi beats and "hardcore" lyrics. gimme a break.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
not of all time. in the game TODAY. damn people like to hate on him more than I hate on eminem goddamn. and it's not just the song -- it's the artwork, his lyrics, his knowledge. this guy is a breath of fresh air in the game... yet people would rather suck on Odd Future's dick or something cuz they make lo-fi beats and "hardcore" lyrics. gimme a break.
i agree that jay elect is mad nice yo

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #10
theheavens
Banned

Oh shit! article posted today: "The song will not be on Jay's full-length album, and that he wrote and recorded the track in 24 hours, and managed to get Mobb Deep on the track via Twitter."

also...

"Just heard the news that the Great Zane Lowe will premiere the record in the United Kingdom tonight as ‘The Hottest Record In The World."

"and this isn’t even a single. or even a song from my album. its just a dope ass beat, with some (extra) dope rhymes from me and 2 of My favorite hip hop artists of all time, who woke up yesterday not even knowing they’d be on a record with me a few hours later."

soooo....that was a Jay Elec track WITHOUT EVEN TRYING? imagine what the album will sound like. probably like Exhibit C

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...dern-warfare-3
Old 10-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #11
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You're still using the swiss army knife as your avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #12
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

Quote:
I feel you

he's definitely in my top 5 right now

1. Big Krit
2. Jay Electronica
3. Jasiri X
4. Kalik Scientific
5. Ken Brisbon
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

why doesnt it just say featuring prodigy?
Old 10-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Its aiight. I hope this isn't indicative of the album though.

Jay Elec is like the guy who I heard one song from and instantly stopped what I was doing and downloaded his shit. First off, dude says interesting stuff, second he says it in a flow that puts most rappers to shame.

Andre 3000
Common Sense
DOC
Jay Electronica

Erykah Badu only bones hip hops finest.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that bitch must have some voodoo pussy. if i ever meet her i won't look into her eyes. she might steal my soul.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote