news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #31
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I BOUGHT HEAVY MENTAL CASSETTE BUT RIGHT NOW

JAY ELECTRONICa>>> KILLAH PRIEST

IF ERIKA BADUHs PUSSY LIPS MAKES JAY PUT OUT A WACK LP THAN PRIEST WILL BETTER BUT SO FAR HIS EP WAS CLASSIC AND HIS JOINTS BEEN ON POINT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #32
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

killah priest aint dropped nothin dope since the offering. jay elec better than that nigga
Old 10-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #33
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
killah priest aint dropped nothin dope since the offering. jay elec better than that nigga
yeaaaaahh

what album did jay electronica drop?!!?!?!?!!

dude dropped a DUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #34
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how are you going to hate on someone who has yet to release an album? at least wait til it drops and then give your two cents. what other MC has built a huge following based on singles alone? you guys are fighting a losing battle by just ASSUMING his debut LP will be wack. wait til it drops at least. and if it's anything like his singles, no way in hell is it going to be a failure. the dude's concept, lyrics, guest MCs, and beat selections are too good.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #35
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
how are you going to hate on someone who has yet to release an album? at least wait til it drops and then give your two cents. what other MC has built a huge following based on singles alone? you guys are fighting a losing battle by just ASSUMING his debut LP will be wack. wait til it drops at least. and if it's anything like his singles, no way in hell is it going to be a failure. the dude's concept, lyrics, guest MCs, and beat selections are too good.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?!?!

ever heard of 12" singles!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!? side a side b!?!?!?!?

BAHBAHBAHABHABAHBAHBAHAB

thats how it used to work...

rappers didnt always use twitter, youtube, blogs, and facebook to hype their shit up kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exhibit c was impressive, and the other exhibit record on the fight night stdrk was dope too...

other than that, its been a whole lotta hype with little pay off!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope dude drops a 5 mic classic...

but i dont see dude dropping another RECORD for another 10-12 months...

hope im wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #36
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
ive never heard JAY E spit with any real venom... he has one gear... that deep mystical occult, visual history shit...
i agree about the work rate comment but...
i uploaded this one just for you.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #37
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
hes got some cool visuals...

some cool verses...

but ive heard exactly ONE jay e joint id play twice...

i think its funny to see wu fans in a frenzy over son..

KP was doing shit that eclipses anything jay e has done 15 plus years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one recent concept joint off a album he recorded in 3 days...

i dont see anyone falling out over KP's concepts....

you cant insult KP beat selection in defense of jay e....

not only does his skill set match jay e... his work rate leaves him in the dust!!!!!!!!!!!!

STYLE loves dude cuz jay e is a million times better at the spacey, far out, lucid dream rap STYLE so badly wants to deliver...

also...

ive never heard JAY E spit with any real venom... he has one gear... that deep mystical occult, visual history shit...

KP can hit you with a dose of adrenaline rap and bring it right back to that deep metaphysical occult visual history shit....

end of the day dude is nice..

but im not a fan of any PROJECT hes done and his work rate is pathteic...

you should get slapped in the side burns for this post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #38
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

Isn't this the same nigga taking pics with the members of the Rosthchild family. That is on some straight sellout shit to me. Killah Priest is lightyears better than this punk. PWOWR is gonna shit on anything this cat will ever drop. Ceitedmofo thinks Drake is dope, so his opinion on anything hip hop related means nothing.

Last edited by derek41; 10-14-2011 at 09:16 PM.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #39
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is why i don't post or really read HHshop threads. there is rarely a real discussion. mostly dick sucking and ludicrous statements.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #40
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
Isn't this the same nigga taking pics with the members of the Rosthchild family. That is on some straight sellout shit to me. Killah Priest is lightyears better than this punk. PWOWR is gonna shit on anything this cat will ever drop. Ceitedmofo thinks Drake is dope, so his opinion on anything hip hop related means nothing.
^ YOU WAS RAISED WIT THIS KINDA MUSIC

I WAS RAISED AROUND THIS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #41
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

What does it matter that I live in Indy now. I grew up in LA and was going to the Good Life with freestyle fellowship in the early 90's. I just don't like sellouts, and Jay electronica, drake, jay z, kanye ain't nothing but a bunch of bitches in my book. It's good that you grew up listening to chief rocka, if hip hop sounded like that today, I wouldn't have to put up with these wack niggas.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #42
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

idk man mos def is signed with kanye and he's no sellout, just because kanye is getting money making bs music doesn't mean everyone he's affiliated with is a sellout.

i would have preferred jay signed with a different label but just because hes down with jay doesnt mean he'll spit whack shit. the shiny suit theory song they did together was ok, albeit a reused sample.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #43
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

^^good point on mos def, all I am saying about the Jay Electonica cat is that no self respecting black man would never take a pic with a member of the Rosthcild family. His whole crew is suspect in my book.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #44
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how about you wait til he drops an album and then criticize him
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #45
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

wow derek really puts a lot of weight on pictures.