news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default yo I GOT BEATS

i was gonna save up my beats of the last 6 months and make a beat tape but you know what nobody gives a fuck about beat tapes anyway so im gonna sprinkle a few here and there

this one i did today:
http://www.box.net/shared/5vg1a4eta1uf5xhpkyv0

yesterday:
http://www.box.net/shared/kxgk5i51dnv0jbujrafg

old:
http://www.box.net/shared/iyr5lt1me07bob4nrp65
Old 10-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not that the others sucked or nothing, but i really like the first one.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i give a fuck about beat tapes

but ill still check em out

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo drop that tape Ra. just to let yall know. this dude has got some serious heat on deck. like mindblowing shit. the beats he posted here are tight and all but these are like "scent of a woman" compared to his "scarface" beats he got in the stash.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Really feelin the Hitch Hiker beat, just so smooth. I thought Crush was a bit too wild and I was feelin Watergate when the loop played out.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

these beats are awesome, would you mind if I used a few for a mixtape or do you just want to keep them this way (that might be a stupid question) fuck it, anyway in the meantime if you liked that ODB joint I did a while back on "The Preview" be sure to check out "Flight of the B-Boyz" from the latest joint "The Movie" @
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111763
PIECE
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #7
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope beats, especially hitch hiker

i think u should drop the tape too bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dopeness and i agree you should drop the tape hitch hiker is dope and the crush is ill
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:36 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha damn aight, maybe i will make a tape then

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
these beats are awesome, would you mind if I used a few for a mixtape or do you just want to keep them this way (that might be a stupid question) fuck it, anyway in the meantime if you liked that ODB joint I did a while back on "The Preview" be sure to check out "Flight of the B-Boyz" from the latest joint "The Movie" @
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111763
PIECE
yeah man as long as its not for commercial use feel free to hook that up

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
yo drop that tape Ra. just to let yall know. this dude has got some serious heat on deck. like mindblowing shit. the beats he posted here are tight and all but these are like "scent of a woman" compared to his "scarface" beats he got in the stash.
haha well i was saving some surprises for Masterpiece Theater ya know
Old 10-12-2011, 04:48 AM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true true. i'm just saying don't give up on the beattape idea. but definitely wait. just finished a warm up track felt really good recording it. i feel a wave coming on.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:17 AM   #11
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

Ra some say you hot, but you aint neva known my steEz man!
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lmao you're right, i dont know your steez
feel free to inform me of your steez sir
Old 10-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Funky Watergate - i see your working on gettin more bass in there. it worked okay here, but sample out a note from somewhere and then find the right key for the beat in the piano roll. everything else was dope tho, i liekd the little snap in there.

Hitchhiker - damn, thats some dope shit. got a spaced out vibe but not to far spaced out. you did a good job too of making the drums drive the beat cause of the slower sample. some nice layering on this one too

Crush - you can tell this one is an older Ra beat just from the sound of it. tempo was a little too fast for me, and stacked up against the first 2, its not as dope. but im sure someone could rip this up

props Ra. you got an ill sound going for ya. keep working on basslines though, it would take ya shit to the next level, and youll hear it happen

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:33 AM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

thanks!
the bassline on the first one was part of the sample though
Old 10-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #15
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

niice,u got some dope beats ay!.hitch hiker was my fav..good shit.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote