news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #16
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

listen...

if deck cant write to bangers...

let him rhyme over his little trash production...

and have management send the vocals to a REAL producer...

hell be sitting on a CLASSIC album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and gravy...

I AM WORRIED...

cuz deck thought MANIFESTO deserved a remix...

and not just any remix... a DUBSTEP remix...

DUBSTEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take the music out of his hands...

let him record...

and GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DECK IS like the best ACTOR in the world, starring in a movie with no script and no director...

SHIT IS GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE TURNED DOWN RZA BEATS CUZ THEY WERE GHOST DOG BEATS...

YEAh...

that shit WACK compared 2....

GET MADLIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking talib kweli hit him up for beats and dropped a free mixtape...

INS might SAVE MONEY.... and DROP a CLASSIC....

in other words...

i SHOULDNT EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REBELLION dubstep is more likely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #17
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
but seriously, after being a Deck fan for like 15 years or whatever and holding him as one of the best rappers of all time I can't say that he's released a single solo album that properly represents his talent. they all have had their moments on them that made you shake your head in amazement, but if he really took his time he should be able to drop an album that's that good all the way through. so even if i heard a single that blew my mind (like "The Champion" did last time), i will have a hard time getting too hyped.

tbh, I'm not sure Madlib would be the best choice for INS.. i would rather hear a full album with Alchemist, DJ Muggs or even Necro. i think lately, all the blunt smoke from the past decade(s) is catching up to Madlib, thinking his fans want to listen to endless chattering of bullshit vocal samples that outweigh the actual tracks in overall length ("OJ Simpson" - absolutely zero replay value because of this, shame)... i'm mostly judging him by the "Madlib Medicine Show" series now and i don't think that shit was that good, the best recent album was the Strong Arm Steady one imo. of course i wouldn't complain if this actually happened though, I think it easily would've been Deck's best effort since "U.S." and should gain him alot of attention in the underground world.
claa peep the remix..

kung fu samples...

dusty drums...

high tempo shit that deck DESTROYS...

madlib could deliver the wu sound in his sleep...

just like dilla cooked house of flying daggers on some RZA shit...
Old 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
Take it from me, after building with him on the subject matter of music,albums etc, deck is gonna kill shit,worrying about his project should not even be a factor yo
ya well, i didnt worry then was given a shit fest called Manifesto followed by Manifesto Dubstep

so as a fan of Deck, i worry. when it simply would take him 5 seconds to get a beat from Preemo, Pete Rock and other various legends that fit his legendary status

im all for working with new talent but fuck, make sure there is talent there at least

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #19
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also cosign Angry!s last two posts

that shit Lib cooked up on MMS12 was ill as fuck. straight from the crate remixes and gave it a vintage feel = win for everyone

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #20
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
but seriously, after being a Deck fan for like 15 years or whatever and holding him as one of the best rappers of all time I can't say that he's released a single solo album that properly represents his talent. they all have had their moments on them that made you shake your head in amazement, but if he really took his time he should be able to drop an album that's that good all the way through. so even if i heard a single that blew my mind (like "The Champion" did last time), i will have a hard time getting too hyped.

tbh, I'm not sure Madlib would be the best choice for INS.. i would rather hear a full album with Alchemist, DJ Muggs or even Necro. i think lately, all the blunt smoke from the past decade(s) is catching up to Madlib, thinking his fans want to listen to endless chattering of bullshit vocal samples that outweigh the actual tracks in overall length ("OJ Simpson" - absolutely zero replay value because of this, shame)... i'm mostly judging him by the "Madlib Medicine Show" series now and i don't think that shit was that good, the best recent album was the Strong Arm Steady one imo. of course i wouldn't complain if this actually happened though, I think it easily would've been Deck's best effort since "U.S." and should gain him alot of attention in the underground world.

always got something real to say.. dope
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yess alchemist and dj muggs with deck,i totally agree
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #22
angry!
Banned

alchemist gave currensy 10+ beats for a FREE MIXTAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you telling me a rap legend like THE REBEL INS YOUR HIGHNESS cant work something out?!!?!?!?!?!!?!

lets make a list of producers who could and would SAVE decks solo career... i said madlib off top cuz i was bangin the remix and MADLIB makes an album every single day... its light work...

MADLIB
OH NO!
ALCHEMIST
DJ MUGGS
AYATOLLAH.... how is DECK NOT working with this nigga?!?!!?!? did the best joints on The movement
SID ROAMS
SCRAM JONES
NECRO
DJ PREMIER

i dont wanna see DECK taking a chance on ANY "young up and comer"... he doesnt have the EAR for that...

GET NAMES!!!!!

COKE... PEPSI....

or fucking LOCAL COLA!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

COKE... PEPSI...

RAP LEGENDS deserve hot beats...

MAINFESTO DUBSTEP might be the WORST album EVER released by a GODLY lyricist...

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever manages this nigga i just made your job easier get on the phones and advance your mans career you lazy incompetent fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

some black milk joints would sound ill.black milk when he is all the way on point.

co-sign Tollah as well
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit throw in hitek
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #25
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

definitely ayatollah!!
Old 10-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #26
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
shit throw in hitek
that would be fuckin ill. Hi Tek def got the right production for Deck

cosign the other producers. especially Alchemist, that dude is in for the music not the money. thats the shit that we need in hip hop, just for the soul of it, nothing more nothing less

im sure some of the new quality producers would throw beats at Deck for free as well. that Apollo Brown or whatever got beats.

shit hit my dudes MOD or 7th up, they got beats for days that could fit in with INS rhyme styles.

i got mad love for the Rebel, been one of my favourite emcees for a long time but hes hurtin his career imo with these shot in the dark beats. but i will say Uncontrolled Substance is a bangin album front to back, at least for me it is

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #27
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Interesting thread.

I'm saying this as I'm thinking it but what about Bronze? I've a feeling him and Deck would work well. Potentially really well but then again I could be talking gash! But I'd love to hear that - and my impression is that Bronze as a Wu fan wouldnt take much persuading.

But we all seem to basically agree that Deck is the 'one that got away'. A monster MC with a suspect ear for beats . I thiink if you talk about THE greatest Wu (and hip hop in general) verses then CREAM and Triumph are up there. To me his CREAM verse is unreal from someone of that age.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #28
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I hope killah priests manager reads this thread as well

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS Is HOW MADLIB & DECK WOULD SOUND LIKE
http://hulkshare.com/f8wz7qtvsogh

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:06 PM   #30
angry!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hills 36 View Post
Interesting thread.

I'm saying this as I'm thinking it but what about Bronze? I've a feeling him and Deck would work well. Potentially really well but then again I could be talking gash! But I'd love to hear that - and my impression is that Bronze as a Wu fan wouldnt take much persuading.

But we all seem to basically agree that Deck is the 'one that got away'. A monster MC with a suspect ear for beats . I thiink if you talk about THE greatest Wu (and hip hop in general) verses then CREAM and Triumph are up there. To me his CREAM verse is unreal from someone of that age.
its a TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!

INS killed manifesto start to finish... but it was all for nothing....

the BIGGEST INS fan will struggle to play it all the way through ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna see DECK win...

NOBODY is gonna come in this thread and tell me im crazy...

EVERY INS fan knows the deal...

why doesnt INS!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

1. call alchemist
2. call ayatollah
3. contact STONES THROW, say you want MADLIB beats and its DONE!!!!
4. tell necro you want a gihad banger online and its DONE

show a lil love, get a lot back...

INS still tryin to get upstart producers/handle production when he hasnt dropped ONE album to his potential....

its sad seeing lesser talented, smaller names, figure it out before INS....

what do you have to lose?!?!!?!?!?

youre coming off the heels of MANIFESTO: DUBSTEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shake things up...

LISTEN to the fans for ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at rae...

wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!