news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-12-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default STYLE- "Mystic Granola" prod Mumm Ra

the world can be stressful when devils tryna tempt you and God tryna test you
the war inside the mental is intercontinental
ballistic so i meditate like a mystic legs like a pretzel
on a higher plane starin down at my vessel
i'm on another level zonin off the dimethyl
triptamine my light body glistening shinin like gold medal
speakin in tongues get yo rosetta.
bout take u on a ride this is grand central
i'm worldwide but my mindstate is interstellar
a messiah to these hellen kellers and sire to these court jesters
with more knowledge than a member of the knights templar
start a fire with just four measures
str8 from the heart like love letter
open yo 4th charkra now u paging doctor mindbender
open yo mind and let the rhymes enter
and over time i bet my lines better i use yo brain like wine cellar
brainstorming thru the bad weather
i hydroplane and give it more pedal grippin wood grain and fine leather
then i spread my wings and flap my crow feathers
i got the spirit of the fox yo i'm so clever
my tongues a meat cleaver defeatin legions of devilish demons
leavin they domes severed
im pure thought living forever floatin thru the ether
mo serious than heath ledger with no dentures playin poker with the grim reaper
i cast magic and see dead people
sixth sensin off the sensimilla with 24 elders
feedin the 4 creatures like a zookeeper
throwin stones out the glass temple
raining comets down from heavens kingdom
its a rain of terror clearing a path for the cross bearer

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 10-12-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats not one of my favorite beats but your pen game is on point
Old 10-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

god damn

its refreshin to hear you on a good mic, makes a world of difference dont it?

good shit all around, def an enjoyable track, not my favourite Ra beat either but with vocals on it, things always sound different. i never heard the instrumental but it seemed like one of those beat that the emcee could really shine on.

props

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

feelin this shit.dope lyrics n flow.beat goes mad imo
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:11 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace peace
Ra, this beat is raw as shit. the guitar licks is what sold it for me. i was gonna use pharoahz at first.

bronze, hell yeah it make a difference, it also saves me about an hour in post production tweaking (which never really worked anyway lol) plus it keeps my laptop screen clean from spittin on it while i rapped into the built in mic. LOL
Old 10-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to be fair i been feeling that way about all my old beats lately lol
i feel like ive been improving by the day
Old 10-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

peace peace
Ra, this beat is raw as shit. the guitar licks is what sold it for me. i was gonna use pharoahz at first.

bronze, hell yeah it make a difference, it also saves me about an hour in post production tweaking (which never really worked anyway lol) plus it keeps my laptop screen clean from spittin on it while i rapped into the built in mic. LOL
Old 10-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

this is nice man, the mic def makes a huuuuuuuuuuuuge difference and i actually quite liked the beat it was kinda out there and interesting
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

yo this is INSANE

lyrically u was shinin,beat matched the vibe, you went in on some ID 4 Windz Scienz Of Life type Steez with this Homie,mad ill

Beat was dope as well i think, again has that Scienz Of Life type vibe to my Ears, you and mumm ra make a dope combo far as emcee/producer

and YO i dunno where u got that video clip but yoooo i GOTTA see that joint, daffy duck on some Sufi Mystic shit?? thats bugged out!!

dope dope dope, i been really feelin alot of shit in the booth lately,respect homie
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very good.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
yo this is INSANE

lyrically u was shinin,beat matched the vibe, you went in on some ID 4 Windz Scienz Of Life type Steez with this Homie,mad ill

Beat was dope as well i think, again has that Scienz Of Life type vibe to my Ears, you and mumm ra make a dope combo far as emcee/producer

and YO i dunno where u got that video clip but yoooo i GOTTA see that joint, daffy duck on some Sufi Mystic shit?? thats bugged out!!

dope dope dope, i been really feelin alot of shit in the booth lately,respect homie
yup yup. the vid came from the new looney tunes on CN. the show is filled with togue in cheek and hidden messages. anyway they have music vids that come on from time to time. this one was called "the wizard"
when i saw it, i was buggin cause there were so many esoteric references in it.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Beat and Rhymes was above average. I also liked the visuals as well
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #13
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i anit crazy bout the beet either shit is dope tho straight lyrics nice vs

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #14
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stylemaster on point and yep that mic made a difference
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

my tongues a meat cleaver defeatin legions of devilish demons
leavin they domes severed
im pure thought living forever floatin thru the ether

remarkable

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote