news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms
Default my type of superhero team right here

Last edited by True Father Allah; 10-12-2011 at 10:59 PM.
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

those urs?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's pretty sick

in the jack kirby 'black panther' series from the 70s (or at least the ones my dad had) , all of the wakandan warriors were running around in some varation of the black panther suit
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
those urs?
yessir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
that's pretty sick

in the jack kirby 'black panther' series from the 70s (or at least the ones my dad had) , all of the wakandan warriors were running around in some varation of the black panther suit
lol, that was just one story
Old 10-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh, i wasn't sure...those are the only issues of that series i've read...i prefer the 'jungle action' series where he fought killmonger and the kkk....but the marvel knights series from the early 2000s is best.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #6
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

check out Doomwar or the Skrull Invasion tpb of Black Panther, good stuff
Old 03-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

the ending of doomwar was shit and i didn't like how storm was handled...the first few issues were boss though

the secret invasion black panther tie-in is probably one of my favorite marvel stories ever lol
Old 03-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #8
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

didnt jason arron do the secret invasion black panther stuff? really good comics there.

and although hudlin's bp run gets kinda shit on, i liked the first couple story arcs on it.
the romita jr one.
the one were cage was bodygaurding for a east coast rapper and then teamed up with panther & shang chi.

and the "black avengers" issues, where they fought evil,racist vampires in the bayou.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote