news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 06-04-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default the tao of wu...

http://www.tower.com/tao-wu-rza-hard...wapi/113250178

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks interesting
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...8042494&sr=8-8

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

interesting man.
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heard about this...
used to steal books at barnes and noble
hopefully i still got it!

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #6
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Interesting...
Old 09-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
rachelgreen

rachelgreen grasshopper

"tao and wu", the name soulds like a Chinese name!
Old 10-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

so has anyone actually read this??

i just did but i was wondering what anyone thought of it

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is it worth a purchase?
how in depth or insigtful is it?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:07 PM   #10
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

lol i found it cheaper online. any method of purchase tho, i recommend regardless.

This isn't even in the same grade as TW-TManual.
Its more of the story of RZA as if that wasn't obvious but the title is still just as fitting.
the insight flows in and out when needed but the depth is a constant. he takes his days and notes them eloquently. i expected RZA to have a flow but this is told really well.
i hear this n that about this book around the boards but i haven't heard if anyone has sat down and read this.
If anyone looks at this like less of a book because it's from a rapper or it's a music-esqe book needs to wipe that from their mind.
While it is about WU the book itself is very self-improvmental.

i haven't ever completely agreed with the supreme mathematics (cause it seems like you just can't lose lol) i respect the insight. RZA is definitely a more intelligent being than i presumed.
You won't find EVER a book like this from 50, Em, Tupac, etc...
there isn't another hip-hop group or artist that can deliver this amount of wisdom.
KRS maybe. i've heard some of his interviews and he can really break shit down (burger king lol)
im still bummed at my 27 dollars spent as i've never spent that on a book ever (save a variant here or there) but i'm straight.
i can't say "i'd recommend this to every Wu fan" or whatever cause there is an underlining notion the Wu brings forth that some just don't catch but if you think the book sounds good or your intrigued at all i can say you won't be disappointed.

Quote:
[ODB] left us with two lessons.
The first i never want anyone to forget:
When you enter the path of wisdom, of knowledge, of life- don't turn off that road.

-RZA

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:17 PM   #11
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Rza left me wanting more.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #12
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelgreen View Post
"tao and wu", the name soulds like a Chinese name!
.....I hope you realise that "Wu-tang clan" is a Chinese term. The martial art sect practiced by the Taoist in China are the Wu tang Clan. Tao = tao, the word Wu = martial/combat/fighting
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i been reading this the past few days.

got it on satruday.

might finish it today.

its dope and i recommed it.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #14
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post

im still bummed at my 27 dollars spent as i've never spent that on a book ever (save a variant here or there) but i'm straight.

What? I've spent thousands on college books alone. And I've dropped some heavy paper for some good non-fiction books in the past. $27 is a drop in the bucket.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

New-Yorks-Finest crouching tigerNew-Yorks-Finest crouching tiger

i really want this book!