news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default True Master granted $250, 000 bond after crazy rant in court

MANHATTAN SURPEME COURT A Wu-Tang Clan producer who escaped police custody after allegedly trying to rape a woman in his Harlem apartment went on a bizarre courtroom rant Wednesday threatening to "fire" the judge among other ramblings.

"I do not consent to participate willingly to these proceedings," said a defiant Derrick Harris, 41, also known as rapper and producer True Master, while denouncing his American citizenship and declaring his ties to an independent nation.

Despite pleas from prosecutors, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice A. Kirke Bartley agreed to free Harris on $250,000 bond, reversing a criminal court judge's decision to hold him without bail.

Harris allegedly lured a 43-year-old woman to his West 120th Street apartment on Sept. 12, then "viciously attacked" her, sexually assaulted her, and tried to rape her while she attempted to escape. She fled the apartment half-naked and was spotted by witnesses running down the street.

He was arraigned Sept. 14 on sexual abuse, attempted rape and unlawful imprisonment, among other charges, but managed to slipped out of police custody at Manhattan Criminal Court before he was transferred to Department of Correction custody, officials said.

He was arrested about five hours later while jumping over a fence near his apartment as police officers swarmed his block, prosecutors and neighbors said.

Harris seemed unfazed by the charges on Wednesday, interrupting the court clerk to demand to know the judge's name and other information.
"Sir, I'm not here to be questioned by you at the moment," Bartley, the presiding judge on Wednesday, told Harris.

"As I told you my nationality and you don't want to respect me, you don't think that I have the authority to fire you?" Harris asked.

"If you wish to fire me, sir, please feel free to do so," Bartley shot back before moving ahead with the arraignment on Harris' indictment.

Harris also suggested the criminal proceedings against him do not apply to him because he belongs to an alternative social order.

"I'm a sovereign national, my whole life. As I said, I have unalienable rights," Harris said, adding that he's "not negro, black, colored or African-American."

"You can play if you want to play, but all you're doing is asking [me] to exercise my authority to have your ass fired," the artist added before the judge regained control of the hearing.

The tirade was apparently an expression of Harris' beliefs in a new world order, one endorsed by Wu-Tang and written about in books like "The Wu-Tang Manual" and lyrics by its members. Harris has produced songs with Method Man, Ol' Dirty Bastard and others tied to the group.

After the rant, Bartley granted Harris bail and did not elaborate on his decision to reverse the criminal court judge's bail determination.

"The defendant is a clear flight risk, he actually fled from the jurisdiction of the court," Assistant District Attorney Germaine Corprew said. "We again vehemently oppose setting bail in this case."

Harris's attorney, Ian Niles, said Harris did not "attempt to flee in any sort of way" and claimed that he was released after his arraignment, despite claims to the contrary from prosecutors, the Department of Correction and the NYPD.

"He was released, presumably on bail, after his arraignment," Niles said, declining to elaborate.

He also declined to elaborate on what his client said in court.
"What he said is what he believes," Niles said.

Niles said he could not confirm whether Harris will make bail but told the judge "family is of means to perhaps make some bail."

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is one bizaare case

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Harris seemed unfazed by the charges on Wednesday, interrupting the court clerk to demand to know the judge's name and other information.
"Sir, I'm not here to be questioned by you at the moment," Bartley, the presiding judge on Wednesday, told Harris.

"As I told you my nationality and you don't want to respect me, you don't think that I have the authority to fire you?" Harris asked.

"If you wish to fire me, sir, please feel free to do so," Bartley shot back before moving ahead with the arraignment on Harris' indictment.

Harris also suggested the criminal proceedings against him do not apply to him because he belongs to an alternative social order.

"I'm a sovereign national, my whole life. As I said, I have unalienable rights," Harris said, adding that he's "not negro, black, colored or African-American."

"You can play if you want to play, but all you're doing is asking [me] to exercise my authority to have your ass fired," the artist added before the judge regained control of the hearing.

The tirade was apparently an expression of Harris' beliefs in a new world order, one endorsed by Wu-Tang and written about in books like "The Wu-Tang Manual" and lyrics by its members. Harris has produced songs with Method Man, Ol' Dirty Bastard and others tied to the group.

After the rant, Bartley granted Harris bail and did not elaborate on his decision to reverse the criminal court judge's bail determination.
lol jesus fucking christ what the fuck is going on LOL

This is some of the craziest shit ive ever read in my life.

I cant believe this shit lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

His rant is actually the "strawman theory" which makes many jailhouse rounds but has no legal significance. It's UCC law and not criminal and the thought behind it is that he's his "own" country. It has no legal basis and I believe everyone who has tired this in court has been locked up-for many more years than their original charges. It doesn't fly anywhere in any courtroom and just pisses off the judges, who have heard all the nonsense before. I guess he wants to go to jail for a very long time. Hire a real lawyer, show respect in court as with the charges he got, he's looking at a lot of time, so really all he's doing is giving himself more time, not helping his situation.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True Master proving that Word is Bond

Old 10-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
Abraham Lincoln
CHICKEN HEAD

Abraham Lincoln crouching tiger

lol @ the pic, and this story. Sounds like A Chappelle Show sketch

Here, I'm handing out late passes
Abraham Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #7
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
His rant is actually the "strawman theory" which makes many jailhouse rounds but has no legal significance. It's UCC law and not criminal and the thought behind it is that he's his "own" country. It has no legal basis and I believe everyone who has tired this in court has been locked up-for many more years than their original charges. It doesn't fly anywhere in any courtroom and just pisses off the judges, who have heard all the nonsense before. I guess he wants to go to jail for a very long time. Hire a real lawyer, show respect in court as with the charges he got, he's looking at a lot of time, so really all he's doing is giving himself more time, not helping his situation.
lol wtf are you talking about?

The judge gave him bond. Reversing a previous judges ruling to have him held without bail.

The judge was obviously not that pissed off LOL

Old 10-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #8
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

oh yea lol,

that picture is HILARIOUS lol

his expression is priceless

Old 10-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #10
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
glad to see youre a legal expert, that must keep SIN close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE MAS wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i notice SINs bitch pretty much does nothing but gloat about SIN and shit on anyone that isnt SIN...

i have a feeling youll be in a court room teary eyed some time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #11
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

His bail is almost a half million dollars-he's not getting out. Thats almost the same as no bail. He doesn't even have a paid lawyer, but legal aid which means you have no money. Angry you don't know shit-why you describe what he's talking about-as I already know. Lets her your interpretation of what it is- every Wu person knows and its not just a "crazy"rant and some people actually believe its a way out of jail, but its worked for noone. We have lawyers in the family, so we're good.

Last edited by sinfullycute; 10-13-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
His bail is almost a half million dollars-he's not getting out. Thats almost the same as no bail. He doesn't even have a paid lawyer, but legal aid which means you no money.
a quarter million dollars is not almost a half million dollars.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the republic of Zamunda will all chip in and get him out

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 AM   #14
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
a quarter million dollars is not almost a half million dollars.
If you look at ecourts, its $499,999-not $250,000 bail- which is $399,999 bond and $499,999 if you bail him out
Old 10-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #15
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
His bail is almost a half million dollars-he's not getting out. Thats almost the same as no bail. He doesn't even have a paid lawyer, but legal aid which means you no money.
1/4 of a million = 250,000

1/2 of a million = 500,000

whatever the case...

he has more money than SIN...

EASY...

and RZA might fuck around and drop that pocket change for his man...

FREE TRUE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote