news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #31
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

What

the

fuck?
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #32
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

that picture is fucking hilarious hahaha like someone said this perfectly oculd be a chappelle sketch lol
Old 10-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #33
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Damn I guess dont anticipate any True Master productions for Pillage II, other members or even 'Master Craftsman' for that matter
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #34
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Surprised by this news. Never knew much about True Master, but all that sovereign shit...I never really saw it pay off in the end. Let's see how this plays out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #35
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Damn this is strange. I'm not gonna say 'FREE TRUE MASTER' cos if he's raped a woman then he deserves to be in jail.

What a tool by the way, escaping from court then going home lol, made life pretty simple for the cops.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #36
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha that pic is epic

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #37
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
LET ME STATE THAT I BELIEVE TRU MAS IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thats a RAPE face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hes got that look in his eye"

not guilty, yall got to feel me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

MANHATTAN SURPEME COURT — A Wu-Tang Clan producer who escaped police custody after allegedly trying to rape a woman in his Harlem apartment went on a bizarre courtroom rant Wednesday — threatening to "fire" the judge among other ramblings.

"I do not consent to participate willingly to these proceedings," said a defiant Derrick Harris, 41, also known as rapper and producer True Master, while denouncing his American citizenship and declaring his ties to an independent nation.

Despite pleas from prosecutors, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice A. Kirke Bartley agreed to free Harris on $250,000 bond, reversing a criminal court judge's decision to hold him without bail.

Harris allegedly lured a 43-year-old woman to his West 120th Street apartment on Sept. 12, then "viciously attacked" her, sexually assaulted her, and tried to rape her while she attempted to escape. She fled the apartment half-naked and was spotted by witnesses running down the street.

He was arraigned Sept. 14 on sexual abuse, attempted rape and unlawful imprisonment, among other charges, but managed to slipped out of police custody at Manhattan Criminal Court before he was transferred to Department of Correction custody, officials said.

He was arrested about five hours later while jumping over a fence near his apartment as police officers swarmed his block, prosecutors and neighbors said.

Harris seemed unfazed by the charges on Wednesday, interrupting the court clerk to demand to know the judge's name and other information.
"Sir, I'm not here to be questioned by you at the moment," Bartley, the presiding judge on Wednesday, told Harris.

"As I told you my nationality and you don't want to respect me, you don't think that I have the authority to fire you?" Harris asked.

"If you wish to fire me, sir, please feel free to do so," Bartley shot back before moving ahead with the arraignment on Harris' indictment.

Harris also suggested the criminal proceedings against him do not apply to him because he belongs to an alternative social order.

"I'm a sovereign national, my whole life. As I said, I have unalienable rights," Harris said, adding that he's "not negro, black, colored or African-American."

"You can play if you want to play, but all you're doing is asking [me] to exercise my authority to have your ass fired," the artist added before the judge regained control of the hearing.

The tirade was apparently an expression of Harris' beliefs in a new world order, one endorsed by Wu-Tang and written about in books like "The Wu-Tang Manual" and lyrics by its members. Harris has produced songs with Method Man, Ol' Dirty Bastard and others tied to the group.

After the rant, Bartley granted Harris bail and did not elaborate on his decision to reverse the criminal court judge's bail determination.

"The defendant is a clear flight risk, he actually fled from the jurisdiction of the court," Assistant District Attorney Germaine Corprew said. "We again vehemently oppose setting bail in this case."

Harris's attorney, Ian Niles, said Harris did not "attempt to flee in any sort of way" and claimed that he was released after his arraignment, despite claims to the contrary from prosecutors, the Department of Correction and the NYPD.

"He was released, presumably on bail, after his arraignment," Niles said, declining to elaborate.

He also declined to elaborate on what his client said in court.
"What he said is what he believes," Niles said.

Niles said he could not confirm whether Harris will make bail but told the judge "family is of means to perhaps make some bail."
Grady Wilson?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #39
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
LET ME STATE THAT I BELIEVE TRU MAS IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thats a RAPE face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hes got that look in his eye"

not guilty, yall got to feel me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #40
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol you gotta have the intelligence level of a fucking metal door to think that would get you off in front of a jury.. sounds much more like he's going through deep psychological problems imo

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:19 PM   #41
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

He may be a crazy person.

Haha at the Chappelle stuff. Thats how his lawyer should plead in court "but he made Rec Room....Rec Room your honor".
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:25 PM   #42
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea his case sounds like he is going throug a mentally unstable phase right now,who knows
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #43
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

see ya in 20 years true master.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #44
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
While frontin' name droppin' connects

JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #45
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol yall are disappointing

does anybody have any ideas as to why the judge reversed the previous ruling and granted bond AFTER this nigga goes off in court?

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote