news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 4th Disciple Sound kit (300+MB)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ce5e...kit_v1.rfl.zip
4th just released it this morning

the only catch...ITS A REASON REFILL FILE

for the love of jeebus someone please convert it to wav if they know how

i have reason 4.0 but i barely know how to use it, but i can tell you there's about 20 drum breaks/ samples in it and several nifty instruments im going through right now

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 10-16-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

alright, the instruments are fucking amazing. im just recording samples by playing them with my keyboard and exporting the wav but idk if i wanna share those lol
Old 10-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

here's a beat from a couple included percussions as well as the sample played. rough draft.

http://www.box.net/shared/fdenhaqmtqloa4mq0rnn
Old 10-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dnag if this could be converted so people thAT use fruity loops can use it would be dope

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was interested, until I heard that beat. Sounds like the standard prosessions/uberschall bullshit.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lol there's a ton of different shit in it. its about 320mb after its extracted. you heard 2 sounds and one instrument out of dozens

but it would be impossible to make all the percs + pads + instruments + choruses into wav files because umm if you know how instruments in reason work it just couldnt work

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 10-16-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I prefer to get instrument samples off of records or get virtual instruments that have been recorded through expensive vintage gear. Maybe I'm judging too quick, but it sounds a lot like those generic sound packs that are floating around on the net.

I would probably check it out if it was in kontakt format or wave files.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:17 AM   #8
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Reasons anit no bullshit, it can be a powerful program if you know how to use it & you can rewire to reasons through most DAWs, my nigga makes all his beats with Reason, he also uses Recycle2 for samples, he chops it up in Recycle & saves it as a REX or NNXT file then he can play it on those instruments through his midi controller, kind of like an MPC. i just downloaded Reasons 5 but I don't make beats at least not yet i made one a while back i use to have reasons 4 on a piece of shit laptop

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:08 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

I'd love to learn reason but my laptop can't handle it

it's kong drum program kicks the shit out of anything FL studio has
you can even wire reason TO FL studio I read
Old 10-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope kit the sounds are hot and so many ways to change them up I cawn see why they almost impossible to make in wav format but you can still do it but you will have to record each not as a wav which would take forever so I doubt anyone would post the wavs lol
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #11
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Not really intrested in the kit myself but i fucked with reason until i got the mpc, reason is def an awesome program. the best way to copy them as wavs i can think of is to lay out all the sounds or whatever ones you want in the sequencer then expoert them and chop them up in audacity or whatever program you use. would def be a lot quicker than doing them one by one
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote