news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #16
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
50/50

half good half bad....

BUT...

the joint that started at 5:28 is DUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cappadonna snippets >>> bronze naz school for blindman

bronze naz rapping >>>>>>>>>> horse tranquilizers
my thoughts exactly
rep added

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #17
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This does sound very promising. I might actually get this and that's saying something given that I haven't liked anything from Cappa post the pillage.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #18
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Is this new or what??

this is fucking dope

pilgrimage sounding nice too
Old 10-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #19
BronzearmzNYC
PRODIGAL SUN

BronzearmzNYC crouching tiger

I like what i heard!
BronzearmzNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #20
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SOUNDS DOPE I LIKE THE TRACK WIT SOLOMON AND METh COULD BE BETTER THAN PILLAGe

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
COULD BE BETTER THAN PILLAGe
fag.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #22
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

No way in hell is this topping Pillage
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #23
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA ITS ALREADY TOPPED THE PILLAGE IVE BEEN BUMPING IT LAST NITE

SOLOMON CHILDs>>> KILLA BAMZ

Old 10-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #24
CEITEDMOFO

Cappadonna - The Pilgrimage >>>THE PILLAGE

CAUSE IT HAS LESS WACK SONGs

IMA POST YOU ALL THE WACK SONGS FROM THE PILLAGE

THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS IN THE PAST AND I THOUGHT SOLOMON CHILDS DID ONE OF THE ILLEST HOOKs OF ALLTIME BUT NOW I REALIZE IT SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING ICE CREAM TRUCK ANNOYING BEAT WAY TOO LOUD AND WAY TOO MUCH PIANO NOISES HOOK IS STILL DOPE

THIS TRACK MUMM RA SHOWERS TOO

THIS TRACK IS BORING BESIDES THE 1:47 and 2:30 MARK

THIS IS A HORRIBLE TRACK CAUSE ITS THE GOD 4TH DISCIPLE HORRIBLE HOOK

THIS TRACK IS HOMO COWBOY SOUNDING BEAT BROKE BACK MOUNTIAN

CAPPA SAID and approach all hominyms, shit in your brain
Wipe my ass with the phenonmenyms
LOL SHIT WAS WACK

SPEAKING OF WACK WORST HOOK OF THE LP

SPEAKING OF WACK HOOKS & BEATS

I DONT CARE IF THE BEAT IS GRIMY AND GHOST ON THIS THE HOOK IS WACK AS WELL SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GHOST SOLO

THIS TRACK HAD A WACK VERSE FROM SOLOMON & TEKITA BABY GIRL

& AS FOR MILK THE COW THAT TRACK JUST RECENTLY GOT OFF THE WACK LIST

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 10-19-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #25
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

lmao u have like 1/2 of the pillage up as wack songs hahaha
Old 10-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #26
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

i think the bright reflection of his living room floor is getting to his head
no way in hell those songs are wack, or even marginally bad
Old 10-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #27
CEITEDMOFO

SOFT GUYS LIKE U MIGHT THINK THOSE SONGS ARE HOT , BUT REAL NIGGAZ LIKE ME GREW UP IN THE ERA OF 36 CHAMBERS, TICAL , RETURN TO THE 36, IRON MAN, LIQUID SWORDZ, & ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX

OH WAiT I FORGOT YOUR A ROBOT TANK FAN NO NEED FOR FURTHER EXPLAINATIOn

Old 10-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lmao - find me one person who agrees those songs are wack

ill wait
Old 10-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO

SmH@ NON EASTCOAST NIGGAZ U SHOULD LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC INSTEAD

Old 10-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
lmao - find me one person who agrees those songs are wack

ill wait
HEREs ONE OR SHOULD I SAY A FEW FROM THE CROWD REACTION