news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #1
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default October Beat Catalog Update

What up looks like the booth picking up again here's my contribution with the latest. Let me know how the vibes are, especially the bass/mixes, appreciate the feed as always.

The Songs page is here to go through all at once - http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/505817

Czars
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10569536

Gold Lions
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10569358

Forgotten War
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10569338

Danger Close
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10569327

No Chaser
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10569316

Initial Forbidden Techniques
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10569285
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...

Last edited by GameOfDeath; 10-11-2011 at 10:22 PM.
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

u already know G.O.D, ima peep this and get back to u asap
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

this shit is raw, I always loved the samples you've used over the years man, keep it coming, sometime I wanna get on a track with this shit, in the meantime tho be sure you check out "Flight of the B-Boyz" with Prime on the Boards from our new joint "The Movie"
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111763
leave a comment and get @ me, right now I can't record but I should be able to within the next few weeks
PIECE
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a wicked lineup right here that gold loins is mean
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Czars - dope drums, the kicks are bangin. i like the hats too, they got an ill brush shuffle sound to em. mix was nice, except the bass. turn that ish up!! i could barely hear it. and this beat was suited for a nice ominous bassline imo. still a nice joint

Gold Lions - this is my type of ish right here, some serious storytelling shit. back alley deals gone wrong. ye if possible id like to lay out a track to this one. let me know the deal.

Forgotten War - the bassline on this one was the one of the better ones, mix wise. i could hear it but it didnt cover up any other sounds, although a little more low end would have been ill. dope sample flip, and real nice layers on this one.

Danger Close - this one was tight, im diggin the vibe of it. bassline was pretty good one here too. i didnt really like the vocal sample. but that piano is real haunting, def could see someone like Mobb Deep and AZ rip this up

No Chaser - yes!! BASSLINE, this one right here is the illest for the bassline. it shines thru, got a nice low end, real melodic which is how a bass should be. drums are ill, nice rhythm, kicks thump, snare snap. again some ill sample work too, again nice layering. def my favourite of the group

Initial Forbidden Techniques - i could see someone rip this one up. out of the group i didnt like this one so much, drums were nice. but the mix wasnt all that great imo and the bassline didnt shine. nice joint but not as good as No Chaser.

overall, dope catalogue of beats for october. i think as far as mixing and basslines go No Chaser should be your starting point. i always felt you had a dope sound, real militant. but its always good to keep advancing, which seems like you are. my only other critique would be to add more drum variations.

peace GoD. some ill shit up in here. let me know about Gold Lions too, id love to spin a sinister plot line over that

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u got some serious fkn heat right here,props
soon as i heard Czars i started rappn,mad drums
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

nice batch of beats fam, def dope to hear from the G>O>D again for me it was all about no chaser, thats an ill beat followed initial forbiden and czars, thanks for a dope listen!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #8
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gold Lions is bananas! Checking all the other ones right now. Love the drum work.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #9
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sleep, I got you in the pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
this shit is raw, I always loved the samples you've used over the years man, keep it coming, sometime I wanna get on a track with this shit, in the meantime tho be sure you check out "Flight of the B-Boyz" with Prime on the Boards from our new joint "The Movie"
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111763
leave a comment and get @ me, right now I can't record but I should be able to within the next few weeks
PIECE
Thanks just hit me up with the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
this is a wicked lineup right here that gold loins is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
Gold Lions is bananas! Checking all the other ones right now. Love the drum work.
I got big respect for the work you guys put in to the beats so I take the feed that much more serious. Props for the listen. Same goes for 7th and JCee.

Bronze, thanks for taking the time for the detailed listen. I'm going to see what I can do about the bass, always a learning curve. And I'll hit you with the beat just tell me where to send it.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

just hit me with it in a pm

thanks for sending that one thru for me

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #11
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

Good Looks G.O.D u already know,

alotta of dope joints in this catalogue ,really diggin the vibes,alot of em are reminiscent of that early Havoc production

gotta say favorites are No Chaser(good looks again!!),Danger Close,and Initial Forbidden Techniques

DOPE joints overall my G
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #12
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice collection of work, official official dopenss for da ears

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #13
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

I'll hit you up Bronze.

Glad you feelin it Sinista.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #14
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Lots of burners in there man. Gold Lions got that classic rider vibe, that's a cornerstone type of joint. Forgotten is a sneaky one, like that a lot...Forbidden Techniques is a burner
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

word up^
bangers