news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-18-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default are you delusional enough to belive...

that your personal preference defines what it means to be a dope mc?

i swear its like some of yall cant comprehend the concept of differing musical taste, diversity of sound, or even something as simple as personal preference.

most of these threads are akin to arguing over the best flavor of icecream, and to make matters even more ridiculous, some of yall are lactose intolerant or havent even tasted the basic flavors like vanilla and chocolate but wanna argue some crazy ben&jerrys with brownies and gummie worms in it.

i have yet to see someone start a post off with:
" well i LIKE ______ BETTER than _____because...."
its always
"________IS BETTER than_______ because....."

better how? multisylabic rhyme schemes? what if i don't LIKE neverending multis? LOL

get a fucking grip and deal with the fact that your OPINION and PERSONAL TASTE is not the last word on mcs producers or hip hop in general.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:36 AM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

faggots.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:33 AM   #3
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

thank you captain obvious
Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
While frontin' name droppin' connects

JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:40 AM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=STYLE;2161182]faggots.[/QUOTE]

hahaha

case and point.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:51 AM   #5
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I get where you are coming from Style.

I listen to a lot of artists that this site would deem unlistenable.

I actually have an emense respect for Twiztid, Blaze and a couple of other acts associated with Psychopathic Records.

Do you think I was looking for validation from Wu-Corp fags?

FUCK NO!!!!!!!

Suck my cock if you don't like it, Jamie & Paul are dope ass MCs and Blaze has mic presence out the ass.

You wanna join an immature group of queers who think musical preference equals social status, go right ahead.

I will continue to not give a fuck what you children think.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 10-18-2011 at 03:57 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:37 AM   #6
BrooklynKing

BrooklynKing crouching tiger

I wouldn't allow yourself to get wound up by it to be honest. Its a childish debate which often happens on these forums. Things just split between these kids who want to decide who the Greatest of All Time is and discuss who is better out of biggy and tupac or nas and jay-z.

Then there are people like you and me who want to actually discuss hip-hop, learn about new artists and have mutual respect for each others musical interests even if we don't agree each time.

Its like you know, I like to wear adidas high tops, you may like to wear nike kicks, whats the point in arguing about which are better? They are both trainers, who cares we both feel comfortable in different things same as with music. There is no proof my music taste is "correct" or yours is. Its subjective. I like socially conscious rappers who may not flow as well as other rappers but their lyrics are more important to me than what a lot of rappers spit about.
BrooklynKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:51 AM   #7
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wu corp hip hop shop is way beyond any such thing as so called "opinion".

this is nothing but cold hard hip hop facts to any real mc, producer or any human being associated with hip hop culture.

no mc who makes albums makes a fucking move without looking at the thoughts and opinions of the almighty wu tang corp.

if you believe otherwise you are a delusional faggot.

this is the mecca of hip hop forums.

and everyone is welcome. except for buckshotstheone.
he can die.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

theres a handful of people on here whos opinions on hip hop actually matter

but lets not act like there arent standards and hip hoppers are free to enjoy anything or accept everything presented, thats why we get shit like this

i dont care what anyone thinks, if you listen to this, support this and think this is good you should, as Sean P would say, "cut your ear off or something"
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #9
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Just ignore the obnoxious Hip Hop Elitest Nazi's man, theres people like that everywhere its not just a music thing, anytime you come across one of those "Agree with my opinion or your wrong" dudes, just roll your eyes and keep it movin, who the fuck cares what people on some website think anyway??......... A majority of the people wanna argue with you about dumb shit because the web is the only place they can find co-signs for their opinion, in real life when you get into one of these gay "My Underground Hero is better then your favorite Rapper" debates most people dont know who the fuck there talkin bout, so they E-Beef for 10 pages just so they can be heard.......... Laugh it off
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:15 PM   #10
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
wu corp hip hop shop is way beyond any such thing as so called "opinion".

this is nothing but cold hard hip hop facts to any real mc, producer or any human being associated with hip hop culture.

no mc who makes albums makes a fucking move without looking at the thoughts and opinions of the almighty wu tang corp.

if you believe otherwise you are a delusional faggot.

this is the mecca of hip hop forums.

and everyone is welcome. except for buckshotstheone.
he can die.

That's some Grade-A sarcasm right there man.

Except for the last sentence, that's just straight up fact.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Obviously it's going to be the poster's opinion.
Who's opinion are you expecting?

It's more direct to say why (you think) a person is better than to keep clarifying that you aren't the official hip-hop head who's decisions are 100% fact.
Nobody thinks that... so I don't need to remind them.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Oh 'General' Chat, I just got that.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im fine with people making a thread to state an opinion, but I can't stand those that try to enforce what is just their opinion as fact, and then get mad when people don't agree with them or just dismiss other peoples views simply because it doesn't mesh with theirs. People like that deserve to be ignored by the forum community, yet strangely enough it's these ignorant threads that get the most views. Go figure.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #14
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

i agree in theory, but you can say certain mcs are better than others.. for instance, gza is lightyears beyond mack miller

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #15
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
Im fine with people making a thread to state an opinion, but I can't stand those that try to enforce what is just their opinion as fact, and then get mad when people don't agree with them or just dismiss other peoples views simply because it doesn't mesh with theirs. People like that deserve to be ignored by the forum community, yet strangely enough it's these ignorant threads that get the most views. Go figure.

People like to argue with each other about bullshit

I'll amuse myself here and there when I read one of these "MC never accomplished shit" is better then "MC Ledendary Career" threads and argue with dudes for the pure humor in it, If I'm bored enough........

Music isnt like a sport where we can dig up stats and prove shit, the only stats you can use are the record sales, and we all know that NOBODY wants to go there in hip hop.

End of the day some Obnoxious Ego Maniac on a website preaching a list of 500 reasons why my opinion is wrong isnt gonna change my mind anyway
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote