news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-18-2011, 05:34 PM   #16
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
That's some Grade-A sarcasm right there man.

Except for the last sentence, that's just straight up fact.
sarcasm???

all that was fact.
and i have about 500 reasons why.

ESPECIALLY the part about cumshotstheone dying. or at least getting his hands crushed so he can never type again.

you know how many mcs careers started based on wu tang corp?

a LOT. you would be amazed.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #17
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

all you said is true ... but nobody's going to listen. cuz 99% of the people postin in hip hop shop spend their whole time making the same threads every single week.

otherwise there would be nothing to talk about.
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
People like to argue with each other about bullshit

I'll amuse myself here and there when I read one of these "MC never accomplished shit" is better then "MC Ledendary Career" threads and argue with dudes for the pure humor in it, If I'm bored enough........

Music isnt like a sport where we can dig up stats and prove shit, the only stats you can use are the record sales, and we all know that NOBODY wants to go there in hip hop.

End of the day some Obnoxious Ego Maniac on a website preaching a list of 500 reasons why my opinion is wrong isnt gonna change my mind anyway

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:05 AM   #19
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

No but honestly mac miller realy does suck and i would walk away silently from anyone in real life telling me they think he's dope as fuck
Old 10-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
Just ignore the obnoxious Hip Hop Elitest Nazi's man, theres people like that everywhere its not just a music thing, anytime you come across one of those "Agree with my opinion or your wrong" dudes, just roll your eyes and keep it movin, who the fuck cares what people on some website think anyway??......... A majority of the people wanna argue with you about dumb shit because the web is the only place they can find co-signs for their opinion, in real life when you get into one of these gay "My Underground Hero is better then your favorite Rapper" debates most people dont know who the fuck there talkin bout, so they E-Beef for 10 pages just so they can be heard.......... Laugh it off
roll your eyes?
are you a girl perhaps?
Old 10-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #21
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah.
when opinion nazis say somethin, just roll your eyes, snap your fingers & give your ass a good slap too.

then look em in their eyes as you walk away, sucking on your finger.

that'll teach em.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #22
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
yeah.
when opinion nazis say somethin, just roll your eyes, snap your fingers & give your ass a good slap too.

then look em in their eyes as you walk away, sucking on your finger.

that'll teach em.
lol, go ahead and throw your sarcasm around all you want, I stand by my post..... Funny how people wanna highlight one lil insignificant line and not address the actual post
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote