news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey
Exclamation Why I think the Occupy Wall Street Movenment is misguided

Well, if you have read some of my posts from one week ago, then you would know that I am not in 100% terms with this moverment. If you recall 2009, the green movement was reaching a populist fase. Things become fishy when you walk into a Marriot Hotel and they claim that they are now taking the environment into account when one year ago they were in total denial. Just what kind of tricks were they possibly up to? Did they decide to make a profit out of the green movement since it was becoming so popular? The same applies to this movement, especially when you read that cats like Warren Buffet and Ben Bernanke are acting as financial supporters. Just what do you think is really going on? Check this article out.

Note: I am not against the movement, but I think it is being misguided. These protests have potential, but it could be that this will just be added to the list of popular trends, if you know what I mean.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=27113
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Dude, why are you hating on progressive democratic action? If the movement is co-opted, then all of those who witness it (with similar values) will learn from it; and if it achieves its purpose, then it will be a success.

Btw, it has just started.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:28 AM   #3
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Why dont people just start rioting already geez!
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMBO View Post
Dude, why are you hating on progressive democratic action? If the movement is co-opted, then all of those who witness it (with similar values) will learn from it; and if it achieves its purpose, then it will be a success.

Btw, it has just started.

this,

go out and spend time with the occupiers..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was going to post this in SHEiTED's thread, but its gone off the 1st page..and i dont really think he knows what cointelpro means...

i trust these researchers.. which makes it :/

hope these groups dont get full control, consensus is needed!

at the occupation where im at., our GA last nite was... good.. but people tried to hijack it with their own political ideology.. im sure theirs cointelpro/agent provacaters fucking with #occupy

i know their must be some westmidlands uk peoples in here.. come down to victoria square, birmingham.. show us some love.. or laugh at us..

Peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote