news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #16
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't forget dirty was supposed to do the all in together now song .. gza wrote it for him
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #17
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

So what ? ODB was special, he was unique. His energy was really incredible so I don't give fuck if he didn't write the lyrics.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:39 PM   #18
jaydee3
Eastern village

jaydee3 shaolin monk

Its a common fact that Gza and Rza wrote most of odb first solo. So really I cant understand why everyone gets so hyped. I mean People knew since like 10+ years now..
jaydee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #19
methtical
85 %er

methtical grasshopper

dirty may not have the best lyrics but in my opinion he has the illest style/image ever
Old 10-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #20
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dirty has a different flow for every fuckin track he was on. it aint that he wasnt capable of writing his own rhymes, he just took alot of shit they had already made during AITN days and made it his own.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #21
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

This was obvious from a long time ago, once you start to listen all of the All In Together Now songs that were before Wu-Tang.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #22
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
he wrote the first verse of cherchez laghost ?? he never said that !!!
just the first line.

brothers try to pass me but none can match me. no girl can freak me, i'm just too nasty
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:20 AM   #23
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

like every one else said, no suprise. i remember back in the day i heard a gza freestyle and it was "damage" off return to 36. you don't remember that documentary on vh1 when odb first got released and he was begging the producers to give him lyrics. pharell was telling him to just do what he always does and odb looked lost as shit. dirt is pretty much non existent on anyones clan solo albums and there's a major drop in rhyme structure from return to nigga please, most of the tracks don't even rhyme on there... but it's dirt, he made that shit fresh
Old 10-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #24
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shystar36 View Post
like every one else said, no suprise. i remember back in the day i heard a gza freestyle and it was "damage" off return to 36. you don't remember that documentary on vh1 when odb first got released and he was begging the producers to give him lyrics. pharell was telling him to just do what he always does and odb looked lost as shit. dirt is pretty much non existent on anyones clan solo albums and there's a major drop in rhyme structure from return to nigga please, most of the tracks don't even rhyme on there... but it's dirt, he made that shit fresh
What my tranny chasing friend, the sticky bandit says is TRUE! To me, the nigga please album (from what I remember) is just trash..
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:13 AM   #25
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Odb didn't write lyrics but he was the soul of the clan. He was not on the last clan albums and we all know they miss something. He was the missing link, the one who bring the energy to transform "voltron". Without Osirus Wu is dead. He was not a good lyricist but an incredible mc and Rza knows why he released "return to ...." just after "Tical". He knows the clan needed the devastating impact of the dirt dog. Some of my friends thought he was the weakest link of the clan, but after "the w" they knew, they were wrong.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #26
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

They were wrong because everybody knows Ugod has always been the weak link in Wu Tang.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #27
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shystar36 View Post
dirt is pretty much non existent on anyones clan solo albums
i guess that was the first clue ...

he didn't do nothing but sing a hook here and there in each of the clan solos. whoever said uey is the weak link can't be serious ...
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #28
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AS LONG AS HE WROTE BROOKLYN ZOO ALL IS FORGIVEn

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #29
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
Odb didn't write lyrics but he was the soul of the clan. He was not on the last clan albums and we all know they miss something. He was the missing link, the one who bring the energy to transform "voltron". Without Osirus Wu is dead. He was not a good lyricist but an incredible mc and Rza knows why he released "return to ...." just after "Tical". He knows the clan needed the devastating impact of the dirt dog. Some of my friends thought he was the weakest link of the clan, but after "the w" they knew, they were wrong.
That's TRUE. You could say he was the clan's own Milli Vanilli.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #30
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

I heard Dirty wanted Ludacris to write his rhymes for 36 Chambers.
Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
While frontin' name droppin' connects

JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote