news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #31
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"he didn't do nothing but sing a hook here and there in each of the clan solos"

He dropped 2 verses for both Kiss Of A Black Widow and its sequel.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:37 PM   #32
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"he didn't do nothing but sing a hook here and there in each of the clan solos"

He dropped 2 verses for both Kiss Of A Black Widow and its sequel.
but those are rza albums, they don't count. the majority of hip-hop listeners laugh at rza's albums... his albums are pretty fucking stupid. in stereo is solid, i always enjoyed it. but the rest either had weak production or lame wordplay, always off beat in a bad way. good songs were limited and even the tracks you enjoy took a while to get used to
Old 10-24-2011, 02:59 AM   #33
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

fucking liar. listen to this method man while you await my diss nigga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwTDcxuzvv0
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:49 AM   #34
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The bit where Meth says Dirty was working on his album for nearly two years... Would that not mean that ODB's album was affected by the flood in RZA's basement too...? If he'd been working on the album since pretty much '93, RZA and Meth had to redo 'Tical' in '94 so it could have affected some of Dirty's tracks too.

And who the fuck said that 'Nigga Please' is trash...? It's one of the best post-Wu-Forever solo albums. Period!! Production is bangin' for the most part and ODB is just wilding out having fun!! I still got this album on regular rotation, probably listen to it more than 'Return...' Only tracks I dont really like are 'Got Your Money' and 'Good Morning Heartache', the rest is fire!!!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:29 AM   #35
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shystar36 View Post
but those are rza albums, they don't count. the majority of hip-hop listeners laugh at rza's albums... his albums are pretty fucking stupid. in stereo is solid, i always enjoyed it. but the rest either had weak production or lame wordplay, always off beat in a bad way. good songs were limited and even the tracks you enjoy took a while to get used to
The majority of hip hop listeners I know don't laugh at rza's albums. In stereo was a dope shit. I don't like the other rza's albums but I don't think they're wack, they r different because they r premonitory shits. Rza is ahead of his time, I think he is like an advance man for the hip hop game. I think he knew the way hip hop would go in the 21st century. Bobby Digital is stupid as numerous wack mcs who rule the game nowadays. Bobby Digital is a digital, soul less clone of Rza like they r many soul less clones of hip hop stars today. Rza is a genius, may great artists know that's why they respect him so much.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:49 PM   #36
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

im more intrigued by method man saying true master did a lot of joints on cuban linx 1.

???????
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #37
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

^ There was that article on how cuban links was made with rza and rest of the clan talking about songs and sessions and stuff...

Rza said that only on two albums he had full creative control and all the decisions of the final product. It was liquid swordz and ob4cl. He also said that in some songs where he had to step up in booth with the rest of the clan l,ike wu gambinos, he let true master to record the songs or engineer it, but he clearly said that all the beats were made by him. I wouldn't be surprised if true master lend him some samples to flip, like they did for party crasher.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:18 PM   #38
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

i see ODB as the Biz Markie of Wu-tang. Back in the day in Juice Crew Big Daddy Kane and others wrote biz's lyrics. Biz Markie was more of an entertainer and personality the same way ODB was (RIP) I been known about this and i thought it was common knowledge. Dirty's had severa ghostwriters over the years. Still he's a great entertainer and hes got so much style to him.
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #39
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
And who the fuck said that 'Nigga Please' is trash...? It's one of the best post-Wu-Forever solo albums. Period!! Production is bangin' for the most part and ODB is just wilding out having fun!! I still got this album on regular rotation, probably listen to it more than 'Return...' Only tracks I dont really like are 'Got Your Money' and 'Good Morning Heartache', the rest is fire!!!
co-sign

i consider it one of the best post-forever solo albums even with only few rza productions. dirty again displays his unique nature vividly with countless flows and unorthodox way of using adlibs/doubles. even lets chris rock spit a verse [uncredited]
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #40
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"but those are rza albums, they don't count."

It was stated his minimal contribution on clan SOLOS, how the fuck does RZA NOT count in this? His is a member, hell, he IS the damn Clan. To exclude him is fucking ridiculous.

"the majority of hip-hop listeners laugh at rza's albums... his albums are pretty fucking stupid. in stereo is solid, i always enjoyed it. but the rest either had weak production or lame wordplay, always off beat in a bad way. good songs were limited and even the tracks you enjoy took a while to get used to "

The first Black Widow was actually one of the more praised tracks actually from Stereo, some even wishing for ODB to spit more of that rhetoric again.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #41
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
The majority of hip hop listeners I know don't laugh at rza's albums. In stereo was a dope shit. I don't like the other rza's albums but I don't think they're wack, they r different because they r premonitory shits. Rza is ahead of his time, I think he is like an advance man for the hip hop game. I think he knew the way hip hop would go in the 21st century. Bobby Digital is stupid as numerous wack mcs who rule the game nowadays. Bobby Digital is a digital, soul less clone of Rza like they r many soul less clones of hip hop stars today. Rza is a genius, may great artists know that's why they respect him so much.
i pretty much said the same shit you did about his records, but i can never understand the people on here that talk like rza's a prophet. he's a producer/ mc, not jesus. and the shit i wrote about "they're rza albums, they don't count" was a joke
Old 10-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #42
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

watch niggas bring up digi snax thinking it will help their case ...
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #43
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

RZA is on his Andy Kaufman tip, it's supposed to be terrible...... lol
Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
While frontin' name droppin' connects

JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:13 PM   #44
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

ya and do u sucked

wtf?

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #45
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
had it been any other member of the Wu, like if Ghost had written all the verses on "No Said Date", I would have been fucking pissed but ODB was so fucking original and had such a crazy style that whatever he said, he made it 100% his own and extremely RAW, DIRTY and STINKIN'!!

in fact, i'm listening to "Return..." right now, masterpiece
co sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
Odb didn't write lyrics but he was the soul of the clan. He was not on the last clan albums and we all know they miss something. He was the missing link, the one who bring the energy to transform "voltron". Without Osirus Wu is dead. He was not a good lyricist but an incredible mc and Rza knows why he released "return to ...." just after "Tical". He knows the clan needed the devastating impact of the dirt dog. Some of my friends thought he was the weakest link of the clan, but after "the w" they knew, they were wrong.
word up
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
They were wrong because everybody knows Ugod has always been the weak link in Wu Tang.
LIES, ugod is mega dope
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
AS LONG AS HE WROTE BROOKLYN ZOO ALL IS FORGIVEn
indeed lmao

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote