news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-26-2005, 07:47 PM   #1
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Death Warrant Signed For Crips Co-Founder

After another failed appeal, Crips co-founder/Death Row inmate Stanley "Tookie" Williams is scheduled to be executed next month.

On October 11th, 2005 the U.S. Supreme Court rejectedWilliams'appeal in which he claimed that his 1981 trial in Los Angeles' Superior Court was deemed unfair, mainly due to the fact that African Americans were excluded from the jury.

Superior Court Judge William R. Pounders signed a death warrant on Monday (24th) for Williams, co-founder of the notorious L.A. based gang. Judge Pounders also rejected his attorneys' request for a minor delay in the actual execution date which would give them some more time to seek clemency from Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"This case has taken over 24 years to get to this point," said Judge Pounders. "That is a long delay in itself and I would hate to add to that delay."

Williams is scheduled to die Dec. 13 at San Quentin prison. Since being convicted of four murders, he has denounced his life as a gang leader and continues to write from prison about the negative effects of gang life. He also still maintains his innocence.

Williams, and a high school friend, Raymond Washington, are credited with starting the Crips in 1971. Ten years later, the state of California convicted Williams of murdering Alvin Owen, a Whittier, CA convenience store worker, and, in a separate case from the year prior, two Los Angeles motel owners, Thsai-Shai Yang, Yen-I Yang, and their daughter, Yee Chen Lin, during a botched robbery, and sentenced him to death.

Since his incarceration, Williams has written a popular series of children's books, and he is primarily the one responsible for spearheading the truce between the Bloods and the Crips.

In 2004, a television biopic, Redemption: The Stan "Tookie" Williams Story, premieredstarring Oscar winner Jamie Foxx as Williams. His supporters have nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize and the Nobel in literature.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:36 PM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: Death Warrant Signed For Crips Co-Founder

making an example outta him
Old 10-26-2005, 08:46 PM   #3
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

ironic
Old 10-26-2005, 08:54 PM   #4
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

Kill him he took lives that's the unforviable sin.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #5
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^^^when did you become God?
Old 10-26-2005, 10:30 PM   #6
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

You reap what you sow. Look at the hell he unleashed on America. Now, I cannot balance his good deeds and his bad. I personally would spare him. I don't feel sympathy though. This was avoidable through and through.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 10:41 PM   #7
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit i cant make up my mind about the death penalty. How can you kill someone to make their crimes even, how masta killah say "homicide is illegal and death is the penalty whut justifies the homicide wen he dies?" some shit like that. Man I cant say whuts right and whuts not. I guess if some1 killed some1 i loved i wouldnt expect or wait for the courts to provide justice
Old 10-27-2005, 01:49 AM   #8
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

Nah you can't give that person back they life I think they should do some Afganistan shit, if the family of the victim want em dead he should die. Come on main He killed a family, a little girl, and as she layed there dying breathin for air he done fuckin mocked her. For dudes like that tho main I have little sympathy, I done get how one could do somethin like that when they say 25 then by 40 after spendin 15 years in jail make colorin books and tapes an shit.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 04:25 AM   #9
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Na man, nuke him...

What you're doing now doesn't change what you did. If your girl cheated on you 5 times and you left her, would you give her another chance just cause her next man cheated on her 5 times? You'd feel the same way a lot of people feel about this man. He's getting what he deserves.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:12 AM   #10
Black Hole
Compressed Material

Black Hole grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Black Hole

does anyone know the titles of the childrens book he wrote?
Old 10-27-2005, 05:57 AM   #11
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

I agree that it won't make it right and I know we all aren't rightly fit to judge anyone for anything they've done. But it's just a plain issue of your past catching up with you. That's like a story a head a while back abotu a man - 74 years old - had a family, kids, grandkids, married 40 plus years, retired and living out his golden years. Turns out the man was a wanted serial killer for killing like 4-5 folks back in the 50s. They actually had a petittion to keep this man from goign to trial just because it was so long ago. But just because the man hasn't killed anyone in 50 some odd years doesn't mean he shouldn't be taken to trial just becuase he's old now. What if one of those people was one of ya'll mothers and the found the killer 40 years later. I bet you you'd still be just as hot at him 40 years down the line as you were when you first found out and if the court didn't do anything to him I bet you would've
Old 10-27-2005, 06:30 AM   #12
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Man, he still down there, damn....give the guy a break...I signed that petition a while ago, i'd do it again.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:50 AM   #13
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggahappy187
Kill him he took lives that's the unforviable sin.
Hmmmm.......I don't believe in violence myself and certainly do not condone murder but to do to him what he did to others to me, isn't right.......we r saying to him that u were wrong for taking lives so now we r gonna take urs and we r right....I don't know......for me just leave his ass in prison with no visits or rec time just let him sit in his cell for the rest of his life and think about his crime......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:37 AM   #14
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

life imprisonment is a better punishment, to spend most of your life in prison would be worse then being executed IMO. This dude dont deserve death, hes spent 24 years on death row! Can anyone imagine how bad that would be? Fuck the death penalty, its bullshit, you become like the perpetrators of murders when you execute them, and just coz its law doesnt mean you can wipe your hands clean of that shit. Maybe I'd think definitely if it was my family but you gotta look at this objectively, it simply aint right.......
peace

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:42 AM   #15
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I think he deserves to get out, realy,what's he gonna do, he proved himself that he can actually be different person, he even encouraged youngsters all over the world to not go on the same road,he wrote books for children,he got a fuckin' nobelprice