news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-27-2005, 11:56 AM   #16
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son
Default Re: Death Warrant Signed For Crips Co-Founder

this guy should stay alive for the benifit of society
Old 10-27-2005, 12:01 PM   #17
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

*C-walks in thread*

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:03 PM   #18
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Murder cant be solved by murder..DUH!

i htink if he changed, i mean damn, he written children books, and is obv out of that gang shit, i think he should be set free, i mean if u screws up again, sentence him to life, but let him have a chance, hes matured, and imo desearves a shot......

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:07 PM   #19
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
*C-walks in thread*

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 01:07 PM   #20
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Death penalty is not a punishment, I wonder when them idiots over there would realize that.....
Old 10-27-2005, 01:32 PM   #21
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Do they even know for certain he killed them cats? The man says hes innocent... I mean alot of people do but, still. I think being a changed man and shit, he would wanna die if he had the death of a little girl on his hands.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 01:35 PM   #22
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
I think he deserves to get out, realy,what's he gonna do, he proved himself that he can actually be different person, he even encouraged youngsters all over the world to not go on the same road,he wrote books for children,he got a fuckin' nobelprice
He deserves to get out of jail, or do you mean get out of death row?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 04:24 PM   #23
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Man they let peedos n shit over here rot in cells n dont kill em. Over there you dont see fuckin KKK leaders done off n shit, no black peoples on jury, its a bit fucked up. I say let him live, being in a cell rest of yer life is enough punishment, we shouldnt decide when a man should go or not, its up to God and nature I believe. Those who break that rule, end up punished later on as well. That being said, some1 done sumtin nasty to some1 in ma family, Id kill em and accept a punishment. But death for defendin 1 self aint fair, sure he kicked the baws outta the self defence part but I wouldnae wanna see the man die, theres worse cunts out there in this world. Good film an all. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 05:43 PM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man this is whats fucked about America. Full of hypocrites and contradictions. This guy is an positive example to all troubled youths gangbangin to show you how you can turn your life around, and that what you are doing isnt right. as it said hes been the one trying to sqaush the beef, but obviously redemption and forgivness is not what the USA preaches.

The US is supposed to be a religous country, mainly from the bible. But they fucking use that and ignore its teachings.

Always show forgivenss, especially for those who have changed theyre ways completely. Ignored

Thou shall not kill. Death Penalty?

God created everything in his image. We are all Gods creatures. Then why is there so much racism? All you are doing is insulting and showing no respect to your God, who created all beings.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:07 PM   #25
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
You reap what you sow. Look at the hell he unleashed on America. Now, I cannot balance his good deeds and his bad. I personally would spare him. I don't feel sympathy though. This was avoidable through and through.
co sign

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:23 PM   #26
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Na like ghost said its not right. We got departments of corrections, and rehabilitation centers for criminals, funny how most come out worse than they started, than when someone changes they aint tryin to have it. O well, I hope he made his peace with god.

Old 10-27-2005, 10:36 PM   #27
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

Like I said let the peeps family decide if he lives of dies they dude took a life he choose to.
The family should be able to have that choice as well. Come on man like I said this dude shot a girl with a shotgun and as she lied there dying gasping for air he mocked her..... that's evil. Life is a gift don;t give me that Masta Killa bullshit, ya it justifys the homicide when the killer dies, maybe not to us but it might to the family.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:40 PM   #28
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggahappy187
Like I said let the peeps family decide if he lives of dies they dude took a life he choose to.
The family should be able to have that choice as well. Come on man like I said this dude shot a girl with a shotgun and as she lied there dying gasping for air he mocked her..... that's evil. Life is a gift don;t give me that Masta Killa bullshit, ya it justifys the homicide when the killer dies, maybe not to us but it might to the family.
How do you even know he did it? Do you know how many gang members back than were convicted of crimes they had no part of just to get it out of the way? Half the times they don't even know wtf happened.

Old 10-28-2005, 12:33 AM   #29
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Even if he DIDN'T do it, he unleashed one of the most murderous, destructive gangs ever on America. If he's not guilty of this, he's sure as hell no innocent, and he could've avoided even the APPEARANCE of guiltiness by avoiding violent street gangs. If its not justice, its still kharma.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:56 AM   #30
Masta Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggahappy187
Kill him he took lives that's the unforviable sin.
no its not u stuid fucker