news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-28-2005, 01:42 AM   #31
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: Death Warrant Signed For Crips Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
Even if he DIDN'T do it, he unleashed one of the most murderous, destructive gangs ever on America. If he's not guilty of this, he's sure as hell no innocent, and he could've avoided even the APPEARANCE of guiltiness by avoiding violent street gangs. If its not justice, its still kharma.
It's called a victim of circumstance. Most people in L.A. at the time didn't have a choice but to join a streetgang, it's either that or be fair game for any cat that wanna fuck with you. And the gang like most gangs wasn't started to be a big ass crew responsible for the death of mad black people. He was just bringing a group of people together to help defend his neighborhood against other gangs that were imposing in the area. It wasn't even about guns and shit till crack hit, at that point it was too late. If you wanna blame something don't blame the gangs blame the crack.

Classic example of how people stereotype in america, It's ok when caucasions do the same exact thing, "Mafia" and is in fact glorified on TV daily. But when we do the same thing it's called gangs and it's shunned upon. I'm not saying either one is right but even up the fuckin odds. Ghotti wasn't on deathrow neither was 90% of the notorious mob bosses they took down.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:00 AM   #32
Masta Genius

everybody is a 'victim' tek
Old 10-28-2005, 02:56 AM   #33
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He created the Gang crips to protect him and his frends when he was young,he never wanted it to turn out to be a gang of killers.I Think he was innocent,i mean back when he had his trial that sentenced him it was all white people,it was unfair.He has dedicated his life now to helping others,helping kids to not make the mistake he did,probably stopped thousands of young black males/females from going into gangs etc.He turned his back away from the gang he created just to better his ways and others ways 2.
Set him free..if god can forgive we should be able 2 too.
DO IT BITCH..NOW.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:49 AM   #34
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
DO IT BITCH..NOW.
LOL...

yea but I also don't believe the movies hype, I'm sure there was alot more to it than just that. You know it's biased, they're not gonna potray him as a brutal ass killer and shit and than like, "free him please". But I do believe he changed, when your whole life gets fucked up and you watch something you created going to shit, it'll definately switch your perspective on things. I don't think his intentions upon creating the crips were to be what it is now.

Old 10-28-2005, 04:39 AM   #35
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

The definition of justice is the action of being just......

1) Honorable and fair in one's dealings and actions:
2) Consistent with what is morally right; righteous:
3) Properly due or merited:

When you look at the definition of the word, it's easy to see why the situation itself can be so contradictory. If you look at the #1, it would seem fair that if you(assuming his guilt) take four lives then the trade would be his own life. I don't think it's compassionate but I would have to say it's fair, which would also be consistent w/ #3. However when you look at #2, I have to say no, it would not be morally consistent to execute a man who has completely changed his life around. The man they're seeking to kill doesn't even exist anymore. I don't think they should let him out of prison. Being reformed doesn't change what he did, and it also opens the floodgates for any convicted killer to write a couple of children's books as a foundation for their reformation and an excuse to be back on the streets. I wouldn't care how many kids books Charles Manson might come up with, I wouldn't want him out walking around w/ the rest of society. But the fact the guy is doing something positive w/ his life should count for something, and with all the positive work he is now doing, it seems obvious to me that he does more good to the rest of society alive rather than dead. That's my two cents on it. peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:05 AM   #36
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

it's unbelievable how lots of ppl think the death penalty aint's so bad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:31 PM   #37
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
Even if he DIDN'T do it, he unleashed one of the most murderous, destructive gangs ever on America. If he's not guilty of this, he's sure as hell no innocent, and he could've avoided even the APPEARANCE of guiltiness by avoiding violent street gangs. If its not justice, its still kharma.
But some shit is unavoidable man. When you got arseholes harming people for no reason people are gonna unite and start their own "family" or "gang". Here where I live the city is divided into 2 halves, always has been, where each side fights. + 2 religions which is a whole different story and yall wouldnt understand. Anyhow, the fact I played football wit a lotta dudes on other side when I was young meant I got on wit every1 and could walk freely where I wanted in my town. But as the years passed and the younger generation came through, my brur and cousins and shit were getting involved in that shit like it or no, and I ended up having to maul some ol mates coz of it, and now have mad enemies all over the city. So sometimes you have to do shit in life and there is no decision. Then you have boundaries and its up to u whether you step over, I always keep my beefs personal and dont involve other peoples families and shit, but some do. That "innocent" girl coulda been a sister or something to some1 who done over 1 of his people and thats how he could get back at em, I donno man. Who knows. If he was killin cunts for nuttin, fuck him. If he had his reasons God bless him. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 08:51 PM   #38
T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
Veteran Member

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T.H.O.M.A.S. Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002
it's unbelievable how lots of ppl think the death penalty aint's so bad...
No doubt. I don't think killing him or anyone is the answer. There are certain cases when it's plain not safe to release people back to the public but that doesnt mean they should lose their lives. If this guy Tookie really did kill four people then he should face the consequence, even though I highly doubt he would pick up his red bandana if he got out.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:56 PM   #39
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^Crips and a red bandana? cmon' duke
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:46 AM   #40
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
But some shit is unavoidable man. When you got arseholes harming people for no reason people are gonna unite and start their own "family" or "gang". Here where I live the city is divided into 2 halves, always has been, where each side fights. + 2 religions which is a whole different story and yall wouldnt understand. Anyhow, the fact I played football wit a lotta dudes on other side when I was young meant I got on wit every1 and could walk freely where I wanted in my town. But as the years passed and the younger generation came through, my brur and cousins and shit were getting involved in that shit like it or no, and I ended up having to maul some ol mates coz of it, and now have mad enemies all over the city. So sometimes you have to do shit in life and there is no decision. Then you have boundaries and its up to u whether you step over, I always keep my beefs personal and dont involve other peoples families and shit, but some do. That "innocent" girl coulda been a sister or something to some1 who done over 1 of his people and thats how he could get back at em, I donno man. Who knows. If he was killin cunts for nuttin, fuck him. If he had his reasons God bless him. Peace.
Yea I heard Glasgow mad gutter. Yall be shankin cats alot out there.