news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Masta Killa
Wu-Tang Clan - "Da Mystery of Chessboxin'" 9 20.45%
ODB - "Snakes" 5 11.36%
Raekwon - "Glaciers of Ice" 13 29.55%
Raekwon - "Wu Gambinos" 2 4.55%
GZA/Genius - "Duel Of The Iron Mic" 4 9.09%
Ghostface Killah - "Winter Warz" 2 4.55%
Ghostface Killah - "Assasination Day" 8 18.18%
Bounty Killer - "Eye's A Bleed" [RZA Remix] 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #16
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^you could say the same thing about masta killa though. i'm surprised more people didn't pick chessboxing.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #17
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

"Wu-Gambinos" I just love how he comes in at half Rzas speed like ..."God steppin forth"
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #18
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Assassination Day or Glaciers of Ice........Assassination Day, that's how you end a track with the Mc's head in your grip with blood dripping from the neck like the old Wu logo.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:56 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

glaciers.

they're all fire though.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #20
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

had to go with Glaciers...

that shit is menacing
Old 10-25-2011, 10:19 PM   #21
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Assasination day

"be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect, that fills more body bags than apartments and projects...." pops up in my head once in a while.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #22
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
Assasination day

"be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect, that fills more body bags than apartments and projects...." pops up in my head once in a while.
lol haha two different songs.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #23
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

i called glaciers of ice before i even clicked on thread. shit was absurd
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #24
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
lol haha two different songs.
Oh shit. I choose the Winter Warz then.

Last edited by BrokenWrists; 10-25-2011 at 10:59 PM.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote