news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse
Default How do people find time to post on forums

I now have a reason to, I'm bored, I'm stoned, I've worked on my music a lot to day and have nothing better to do than to make this thread here, now I feel better.

Anyone else care to share what brings them to wu-corp? Not having a life is debatable. I refuse to say that about myself... yet.
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Boredom. Being lazy so not going out. Being up at 3am because I can't sleep. And yeh, lack of a life comes into it.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

how do people find time to post on facebook?

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FACEBOOK ETHERED FORUMs AND MYSPACE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have a job where i sit at my desk 6-7 hours a day. wtf else am i gonna do?
Old 10-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im set for life, i can be here without worry

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For me, it's mainly making shitty posts that I have not put a lot of thought into and have nothing to do with the other posts at all, which I didn't read.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I hate facebook. Nobody likes me on facebook anyway I quit it now, its just a gang of hoes I fucked over 2 and a half years ago and friends that ain't friends just dudes I met and about 3 minutes into the conversation said "you on facebook?". Like their approach to making friends is fucking pokemon or something.

I work part time because the free time is worth more than money. Usually I go on the internet for 2 hours each day and most of it is this site. Its some great entertainers on wu-corp, and free speech is one of the most important things, you could never talk this way on other sites. Its important that we continue to ignore PC bullshit.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

iphone + taking a shit = wu corp

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I hate facebook. Nobody likes me on facebook anyway I quit it now, its just a gang of hoes I fucked over 2 and a half years ago and friends that ain't friends just dudes I met and about 3 minutes into the conversation said "you on facebook?". Like their approach to making friends is fucking pokemon or something.

I work part time because the free time is worth more than money. Usually I go on the internet for 2 hours each day and most of it is this site. Its some great entertainers on wu-corp, and free speech is one of the most important things, you could never talk this way on other sites. Its important that we continue to ignore PC bullshit.
Sosa, if you showed a little more drive, you could be the white Charles Jones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #11
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ If you showed a little more drive you might develop a personality. What the fuck are you even talking about?
Old 10-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #12
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just really adore discussing my favorite once-popular mid-90s hip-hop ensemble with all my awesome online buddies!

We have a tight-knit little community here, and I know that even when times are dark, I can sign in to wutang-corp.com and one of my e-pals will put a smile on my face with a lntertaining post or hilariously original GIF.

Plus, everyone here seems to be quite intelligent and have a really unique perspective on life. This melting pot boils to the surface so many conflicting but equally relevant ideas that it makes me reflect internally and become a better person.

The diversity of great minds is a veritable think-tank for discussing everything from global politics to the light-hearted analysis of the typical day's minutia.

Most of all, these guys are my best friends, and we love each other and look out for one another. This is less a forum than it is an online family

Yours,
Dan

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends,
And say my glory was I had such friends."

- William Yeats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 10-18-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
ShaDynasty

You feel that way too?

Old 10-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
I just really adore discussing my favorite once-popular mid-90s hip-hop ensemble with all my awesome online buddies!

We have a tight-knit little community here, and I know that even when times are dark, I can sign in to wutang-corp.com and one of my e-pals will put a smile on my face with a lntertaining post or hilariously original GIF.

Plus, everyone here seems to be quite intelligent and have a really unique perspective on life. This melting pot boils to the surface so many conflicting but equally relevant ideas that it makes me reflect internally and become a better person.

The diversity of great minds is a veritable think-tank for discussing everything from global politics to the light-hearted analysis of the typical day's minutia.

Most of all, these guys are my best friends, and we love each other and look out for one another. This is less a forum than it is an online family

Yours,
Dan

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends,
And say my glory was I had such friends."

- William Yeats
That just warmed my heart, dawg.

Much like this video warmed my pants.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #15
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

GNR... I log on when I am doing my homework. Threads are fun