news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #61
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Calm down Tectrus, lol You gotta take those pampers off her first before you get with her

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:41 AM   #62
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is benghazi courthouse, which is where the seeds for the lybian revolution were planted. and thats the al queda flag flying high on top of it.

and in a completely unrelated story:
Quote:
Moscow, Oct 31 (IANS/RIA Novosti): Nuclear and chemical weapons have been found in Libya and the post-Gaddafi regime in the country has no interest in keeping them, acting prime minister Mahmoud Jibril has said.

Jibril said foreign inspectors would arrive later this week to investigate the finds, according to the Al Arabiya TV network.

Another official of the ruling National Transitional Council said the country was in close contact with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to define the composition of the exact materials of the weapons.

"By making this announcement, we reaffirm that the new Libya is a peaceful Libya, a Libya that abides by international law, a Libya that aims for development before anything else for the good of its people," Jibril was quoted as saying.

He refused to give details on the location and quantity of the weapons. "There are international organisations taking care of this issue," he said.

Slain leader Muammar Gaddafi officially gave up his nuclear weapons programme in 2004 to strengthen Libya's ties with the West.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #63
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They exchanged Christmas cards?

--Louis Schlamowitz, Muammar Gaddafi's 'Pen Pal', Is A Jewish New York Florist

A Jewish New York florist had an unlikely pen pal: former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi.

Louis Schlamowitz has been exchanging correspondence with Gaddafi since the now-slain dictator took power of Libya in 1969. The two had exchanged letters, Christmas cards and thoughts about the state of Israel until 1988, according to the New York Post.

Schlamowitz received several signed pictures of Gaddafi to add to his "Middle East collection" of autographs, a hobby he prides himself in. The 81-year-old Brooklyn resident currently has a binder filled with 6,000 autographs from people as various as Yasser Arafat, Marilyn Monroe and Barack Obama, the New York Times reports.

Schlamowitz ended his nearly 20-year "pen pal" relationship with Gaddafi after the 1988 Pan Am bombing .

"[Gaddafi] committed crimes against humanity. I didn't want to get mixed up with him or his organization, so I backed out," he told the New York Post.

Schlamowitz has even been investigated by the CIA for his correspondence with world leaders, but the agency deemed the communication a hobby. The widower told the New York Times he doesn't write "heartfelt" notes to his "pen pals," but that he does congratulate some for their achievements.

"I wish people well, but I don't have to agree with them," he told the Times. "I'm not in politics. I do it as a hobby."

Schlamowitz sent one more letter to Gaddafi in March, but the correspondence was sent back unopened, the New York Post reports.

Gaddafi was killed in Libya on Oct. 20.

"He was a good pen pal," Schlamowitz told The Brooklyn Paper. "[Gaddafi] didn't have to reply back to me, but he did."

Schlamowitz said he wasn't saddened by news of Gaddafi's death; he even made room in his binder for Libya's future leader, The Brooklyn Paper reports.

-http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/01/louis-schlamowitz-gaddafi-pen-pal_n_1069414.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk2%7C109221

check two is offline   Reply With Quote