news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 12-20-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS
Default Album Cover Please

Peace
this is a preview of my album http://snd.sc/uv5ReH I need a cover tho and I know alot you guys got fire anyone down to help me out
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Yo your shit soundin nice...what you looking for?

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh0am3ye? View Post
Yo your shit soundin nice...what you looking for?
Peace Wh0am3ye? and thank you I am just looking for something simple w/ my name on it (Redd Rebel) I dont really have any good quality photos of myself but anything works as long as its cool I just need a cover quick lol
Old 01-02-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg reddrebal2.jpg (24.6 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by $inista; 01-02-2012 at 04:19 AM.
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

yo thats dope $inister anyway you could take out the confederate flag tho
?
Old 01-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -aid4afrika- View Post
yo thats dope $inister anyway you could take out the confederate flag tho
?
yea no doubt, i just through it in there cause its relation to rebel(google rebel images), i can understand why you cant dig that aspect tho

Attached Images
File Type: jpg reddrebal3.jpg (31.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg reddrebal4.jpg (18.8 KB, 22 views)

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
yea no doubt, i just through it in there cause its relation to rebel(google rebel images), i can understand why you cant dig that aspect tho

no I hear you man These are dope! thanks a million man, really appreciate it (last one is especially dope)
Old 01-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

someone should fucks with this image

i would but dont got anything proper to edit with

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #9
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
someone should fucks with this image

i would but dont got anything proper to edit with
yeah that would be cool Bronze!