news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #91
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

that dude at the beginning sounds like Ray Liota , I know there are no a-listers or even any stars doing voice over though.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #92
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

exactly what i thought
Old 12-03-2012, 03:58 AM   #93
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

these dudes ray loita snort so muhc yay they gota do it thikn bout samue l in sa.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #94
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Grand Theft Auto 5. Original score by Gangrene. This is happening

Confirmed by Alchemist! All new music from Gangrene gonna make this game even better than it already will be
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:06 AM   #95
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Delayed until September 17

From rockstar website -

GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require. To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September we thank you for your support and patience.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #96
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

That's a massive delay but one I don't mind waiting for
Old 02-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #97
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Sony might be announcing the PS4 at the NYC conference late February, so maybe it'll be made for that platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #98
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yea im pretty pumped for that

Quote:
Last night, Sony released a new teaser that seems to point to an incoming PlayStation 4 reveal. The Wall Street Journal today is reporting that Sony will indeed reveal the next PlayStation at this event on February 20, and that the console will be releasing sometime this year. That’s a pretty exciting claim if true, but keep in mind that we won’t know Sony’s real plan until at least February 20.

We’ll probably be waiting for more details beyond that suspected launch event too, as there’s a chance Sony will wait until E3 2013 to talk about pricing and a release date. In any case, the Wall Street Journal‘s anonymous sources – who are said to be “familiar with the matter” – claim the next PlayStation will be arriving this year, with Sony targeting a pre-holiday launch. They also claim that Sony was considering ditching the optical drive in the PS4 at one point, be ultimately decided against it.

Good thing too, since many gamers these days still don’t have their consoles connected to the Internet. There’s also the problems of large download files and storage space, so requiring players to download their PS4 games probably wouldn’t be the best idea. Luckily, the optical drive has since been restored to the work-in-progress console, or so these sources claim.

WSJ‘s write-up also says that Sony is focusing on the social aspects of gaming with the next PlayStation, so it sounds like Sony may be taking a few cues from Nintendo here. Just as well, apparently the company is putting more importance on improving the way people interact with their console than it is on improving hardware. Perhaps Move will play a larger part in Sony’s next generation console? We’ll hopefully be finding out soon.
instant purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #99
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I heard they might of changed the controller

Possibly something with a touch screen LCD in the center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:53 AM   #100
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Sony might be announcing the PS4 at the NYC conference late February, so maybe it'll be made for that platform
could be, it wouldn't surprise me. I thought it might have been put back to get the xmas sales but game will probably sell record numbers whatever time of year it comes out!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #101
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
I heard they might of changed the controller

Possibly something with a touch screen LCD in the center
yea I heard that too and have been dreading it lol

I hope to god they dont do that. I dont want my PS controller looking like the damn wii u controller. that shit is big as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:21 AM   #102
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Box art revealed!

Old 04-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #103
MistaBPL

MistaBPL shaolin monk

Dope ass box art.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:02 AM   #104
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Going by the newest screens, I can't see this being a current gen only game. I know no gameplay has been released yet but they look similar to Watch_Dogs
Old 04-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #105
hashashin
Be Seeing You

New trailer for the 3 playable characters