news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #76
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

50 bucks. Too much IMO. But I don't buy DLC anyway.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:20 AM   #77
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah it's worth it! Close Quarters is just the first of four DLCs included in the Premium package.
And CQ is insane gameplay ! Intense and fun as hell!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:21 AM   #78
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Battlefield Friends

If u know this game u will relate...
13 episodes at the moment.

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 06-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #79
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ye the new maps are okay, just dont like how CODish they are, even with the spawns and shit.

oh well, the next few DLCs look real dope

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #80
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

really got into this game, its a more intense experience and challenging compared to COD

the spawning system isnt half as retarded lol

the guns dont feel as weighty and you dont get as good a kick out of them as much as in COD.

Snipers can mess up the gameplay though, you cant demolish half the team on your own, so a sniper can sit at the end of the map in the same posiition. with like 40:10 K/D

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:14 AM   #81
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

oh and whats the name of that full red reticle in the trailer?

Old 06-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #82
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

the guns dont feel as weighty and you dont get as good a kick out of them

The guns are garbage and they were better on bf 2 .
I think you can tell a game is shit when people are only choosing one map .
40 pounds to play metro !
Homefront shits on bf3
Old 06-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #83
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^thats just cause they fucked the servers and took out all the official servers or buried them behind the shitty "rented" servers

the guns are fine, all the movements and what not are fairly accurate, i havent had a problem with any of the guns, some are obviously better for how you play.

if you cant deal with the snipers, then you just need to stay inside. its fuckin easy, if they are intent on staying on one spot on the map, get in a jeep and find them. if youre even half retarded you can track em down

i havent played in months (well once when the new maps came out) but imma try and get some matches in soon.

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #84
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

operation metro is the gayest fucking map i swear, has no appeal for me at all lol.

if Arma and Operation Flashpoint were not so buggy i would not fuck with any of these shooters bar Rainbow Six when it comesout

Old 06-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #85
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

^that new Arma shit is dope and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is still one of the bst shooters ever

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #86
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

^ye im gonna have to play that. have you played it on multiplayer?

i prefer the original Vegas but both were dope. dope ass gameplay and singleplayer.

multiplayer was so addictive with the player customisation etc. that was back in the heady days b4 COD4, when there wasnt so much Trans-Atlantic beef on Xbox Live lol

Old 09-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #87
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Armored Kill is coming!

Battlefield 3 Premium Members PlayStation 3 Sept 4th
Battlefield 3 Premium Members Xbox 360 and PC Sept 11th
Battlefield 3 Players PlayStation 3 Sept 18th
Battlefield 3 Players Xbox 360 and PC Sept 25th

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #88
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Default Launch trailer for Armored Kill DLC

Quote:

Blueminati

Last edited by bamboo; 09-04-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #89
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Default Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premiere Trailer

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 10-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #90
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I don't get the theme on this DLC. The first was about BF2 maps on the new engine, then Close Quaters with the smallest maps, Armored Kill came with the largest map and more vehicles.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote