news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 10-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra
Default Sleep Sinatra and M.O.D Present:"Black Alchemy" EP

"Black Alchemy" EP produced by M.O.D

www.sleepsinatra1.bandcamp.com

5 Track EP

Mixed and Mastered by M.O.D

All beats produced by M.O.D (track 4 co-produced by Exxxon)

All Feed Back is Appreciated, i'll try and get the cover and a direct link up soon as possible

PEACE

Last edited by Sleep Sinatra; 10-25-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

I rocked the 1st track for My EP with MOD. wtf no love? just cuz I'm not posting tracks doesn't mean I'm not working on my joints.

I guess that's how it goes huh?

Regardless Dust and Ashes is the standout joint IMO really feeling that joint for sure. MOD laced up the beats nicely. You're flow is right in the pocket throughout the whole joint. Nice tape Sleep...Peace.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

Last edited by H.Notik; 10-25-2011 at 04:07 PM.
H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
I rocked the 1st track for My EP with MOD. wtf no love? just cuz I'm not posting tracks doesn't mean I'm not working on my joints.

I guess that's how it goes huh?

Regardless Dust and Ashes is the standout joint IMO really feeling that joint for sure. MOD laced up the beats nicely. You're flow is right in the pocket throughout the whole joint. Nice tape Sleep...Peace.
Notik ive had "Spiritual Form" finished for some time now, me and M.O.D been building on this project since i got out, sorry if theres any confusion.

i appreciate the love though yo
Old 10-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

illll

spiritual form and avenue archery are my favorites

actually that archery beat is ridiculously fucking dope to me
Old 10-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heres Tha Mediafire link ya'll

http://www.mediafire.com/?065tq2yvzfdcb43
M.O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #6
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

good looks G
Old 10-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #7
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice word play on the tracks . that first track really captured my attention right off the back. im feeling all the beats they ill
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #8
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

First thing I did soon as I logged in was download this!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

damn spiritual form that shit is ridiculous u dudes r a lethal combo! PEACE FAM im tuned into y'all
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #10
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

i appreciate all the love so far,glad people are vibing with this joint

any bloggers that come on here please feel free to throw this up on your blog,it'd be greatly appreciated
Old 10-27-2011, 10:16 AM   #11
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Yo i downloaded last night listened to it this morning all these tracks are neck breakers yo straight up all dope beats sleep hard bodied all of them PEACE sons.
obServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:02 PM   #12
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Milano View Post
Yo i downloaded last night listened to it this morning all these tracks are neck breakers yo straight up all dope beats sleep hard bodied all of them PEACE sons.

good looks my dude
Old 11-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #13
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry my friend but im gonna keep it real with u...ur flow almost made me fall asleep, not sure if u do this on purpose because ur name is sleep sinatra lol, idunno but u got the same rhyme patterns/the same rhythm the same voice tone on every track on every line, it sounds like ur just talkin over the beat after smokin a blunt lol, put some more ENERGY into it

i like ur lyrics tho, deep shit, and u have an almost professional sounding recording quality everything sounds crystal clear!
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #14
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINO View Post
sorry my friend but im gonna keep it real with u...ur flow almost made me fall asleep, not sure if u do this on purpose because ur name is sleep sinatra lol, idunno but u got the same rhyme patterns/the same rhythm the same voice tone on every track on every line, it sounds like ur just talkin over the beat after smokin a blunt lol, put some more ENERGY into it

i like ur lyrics tho, deep shit, and u have an almost professional sounding recording quality everything sounds crystal clear!
i appreciate you giving honest feedback, with this project i actually wanted to give listeners a more laid back,calm flow. so in a sense yes thats what i was going for.

if you wanna hear some more live shit refer to my last EP "The Reaper Cometh". its much more on the Grimey/High Energy tip.

good looks on the feedback
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #15
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Classic release, headz gotta listen for the truth, you're delivering it nicely here, looking forward to more releases
PIECE
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote