news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #1
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Lightbulb Looking for Beats for Project

Working on a new project and Im looking for new Beats and Mcs to get on this. If you would like to get on this project you MUST BE DEDICATED. You must be able to shoot videos for the project album and be able to provide your vocals for a proper mixdown and atleast have a camera (Maybe a friend with a camera) Theres alot of good mcs on here but dudes are afraid of the damn camera so lets make this project worth wild and do something different. I know we all have lives and things to do but whats the point of making music if you won't give it your all and try harder?
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:06 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

EhLayBee!!!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

ELEF_DIGITAL drunken mastaELEF_DIGITAL drunken masta

im down. i can give you beats, and i can record rap too, and my friend have a video cam
Old 10-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
rzarazorrzarazorsharp
Geo the God Of Diction

rzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to rzarazorrzarazorsharp

what do you have in mind?

www.soundclick.com/mcgeo : old stuff
rzarazorrzarazorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well Im working on a Compilation Album and I want to Feature The emcees and beatmakers from around the globe. Str8 Raw Hip Hop that everyone can vibe too.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

hit me me for the beats son!! check the links and get at me . peace

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:35 PM   #7
Caper
REAPER CREW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
hit me me for the beats son!! check the links and get at me . peace
dopeness on da beats