news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 10-28-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms
Default Wu-Tang in Buffalo Ny 12/26/2011

http://www.townballroom.com/

Period. I'm there
Old 12-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

rae and ghost wasnt there
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was there. no gza either.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #4
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whitey, it's time you upgrade your phone/camera

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #6
whitey
Wu Vatican

droid 2 bruhh, 5 megapixel is aiiight. april is my upgrade, i have to see whats out then but the droid razr is looking nice. im not an iphone fanboy so thats not in the equation.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
i was there. no gza either.
Same story in Chicago. No Rae, Ghost or GZA. And Deck seemed to have voice issues again. We did get Brooklyn Zu and LA the Darkman before the Wu. But both sets kind of sucked. The crowd really wanted to see only the Wu.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
sofistikit

sofistikit crouching tiger
Default My cat sent this to me on Facebook

Pretty dope to hear this coming outta NY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7NrsffQDk
sofistikit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #9
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Yeah nobody cared about Brooklyn Zu in CT either. Woulda liked to see at least 12 O'clock do some of his own older, better know material but oh well. No La here though. Did La do some Heist material? Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^I think he did a couple of his earlier songs then played newer stuff and lost the crowd. I think the younger fans didn't know who he was. The Wu concerts I've been to always have a tough crowd. And I've been to many. They want the generals and not much else, lol.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #11
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

Matty wants to know if they played 'Rules' there
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote