news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Is the Nintendo Gamecube controller not...

...the worst designed controller ever?; how are you even supposed to be able to play fighting games with that? It is a great underrated system but they should have spent more time on the controller; it is comfortable though; much better than that stupid Sega Dreamcast controller with the cord coming out of the bottom; whoever thought of that really needs a good slap.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

The N64 controller is the worst

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...oller-Gray.jpg

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit?

Last edited by shaolinsword; 10-29-2011 at 03:11 AM.
shaolinsword is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL N64 was bad. you have an entire directional pad that you can't even utilize unless you grab a different part of the controller hahaha. looking back, that shit was comedy
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like it, it's very comfortable.
Personally I think it's better than the XBOX controller

And there's only one way to play Smash Bros....with a Gamecube crontroller
Not your run of the mill fighter though given.

Although, Playstation clocked it in my opinion.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nintendo completely lost all sense after the snes, they've never really fully recovered from it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

they still caking though ... 3DS is flying off the shelves.
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
joshua

joshua shaolin monk

3DS is doing pretty bad actually.
joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #8
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger

gamecube controller was the shit... much easier to get used to than the fuckin XBOX controller.

like what the fuck who spaces buttons that far apart and gives them such an inane naming scheme???

the gamecube controller was designed with accessibility in mind, so it is also very popular with the nintendo's handicapped fanbase (although reports have it that they were majorly upset with nintendo's venture into the motion-based world)
Old 11-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the OG dreamcast controller was way worse, i still got one
Old 11-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #10
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
the OG dreamcast controller was way worse, i still got one
Worst controller ever. What a clunky piece of shit that was.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #11
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

nintendo had the gawd controller for the SNES. the NES one was ill too. they kept the same scheme from NES to SNES and just added some more buttons. then they got all "RZA" with it and started fucking with the formula. playstation jacked the SNES design and hasnt strayed from it ever since. they shouldnt, its the "premo" of game controller schemes.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:32 AM   #12
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Worst controller ever are all analogic sticks shit...
Best controller is Playstaion 1 pad without analogic system, the SNES and Aracade sticks are are pretty cool too.

Last edited by noisebeat; 11-24-2011 at 07:35 AM.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fuck kind of anal logic are you workin wiff

i guess thats cool if you cant stand games that require AIMING - which is pretty much videogames in general
Old 11-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #14
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Analogic is why i stop to play video game on consoles.
I need 5 minutes to shot a guy haha. But it's cool with shoot'em up games.

I'm playing next gen. games on my computer, mouse + keyboard is the best.
For me analogic =
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

man, i loved the gamecube controller.

agree that n64 controller was wack though.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote