news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Who hates black people more?
CharlesJones 7 33.33%
Tectrus Moa 5 23.81%
The KKK 2 9.52%
JASPER 2 9.52%
Sunny Winters 1 4.76%
Dicky Touch 2 9.52%
PALEHORSE 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who hates black people more? CJ vs. Tectrus Moa

nothing more entertaining than self-hating black men. although, calling them men would be an over statement

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

CJ:

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Art is bored again, obviously. I never said that I hate myself and you know it. You're just trying to create bullshit as usually.

Of course not, Art, you fat-ugly-stinking-beer drinking-chicken shit cocksucker!

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-02-2011 at 12:15 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

tetris gets so much pleasure out of lecturing on black peoples problems that if black people did ever rise up and overcome he'd murder hisself.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
nothing more entertaining than self-hating black men.
self-hating jews? they at least channel it into good comedy

and

self-hating white people are also very hilarious, as embarassing as they are.

self-hating black people tend to just be sad and pathetic, and usually embody at least some of the traits that they despise so much.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I never said i hate blacks. I hate ignorant blacks and there's nothing wrong with hating them. If they didn't act that way, i wouldn't hate them. I don't get along with ignorant black men and i don't like being around them. I've had several bad experiences with them and i had to quit a couple of jobs because of them. If i had to do all over again, i would've went to white schools instead of black schools. I don't like ignorant black women either. LOL@Ironman dissing Art Vandelay hahahahahahahahahaha. I feel what Ironman is going through seeing ignorant blacks in his neighborhood and i know he doesn't like them. Ironman is a good guy and i know a lot of ya'll fools don't like him but he's alright with me.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahaha

Old 11-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I never said i hate blacks. I hate ignorant blacks and there's nothing wrong with hating them. If they didn't act that way, i wouldn't hate them. I don't get along with ignorant black men and i don't like being around them. I've had several bad experiences with them and i had to quit a couple of jobs because of them. If i had to do all over again, i would've went to white schools instead of black schools. I don't like ignorant black women either. LOL@Ironman dissing Art Vandelay hahahahahahahahahaha. I feel what Ironman is going through seeing ignorant blacks in his neighborhood and i know he doesn't like them. Ironman is a good guy and i know a lot of ya'll fools don't like him but he's alright with me.
Lol. Thanks but alot of ignorant people have resources, which is why they behave the way they do. Aren't we all ignorant in a way? White, black, hispanic, arab, asian, etc. It doesn't matter. Blacks just get the worst of the attention, though.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman, have you heard Geto Boys Niggas and Flies song? If you haven't, check it out at Youtube. Willie D raps by himself and the stuff he was saying about ignorant blacks had me laughing a lot. Here's some of the stuff he said.

Niggas ain't good for shit but eating barbecue hahahahahahahahahaha. And holding other niggas back is all we do LOL. If it was up to me, i'd burn a gang of you hoes alive LOL. I went to the million man march and it was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it LOL. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity hahahahahahahahahaha. So called black radio stations running they flap talking about they don't play rap. But rap pay the bills muthafucka. It keeps a nigga outta jail cocksucker LOL. A nigga get on top and niggas hate it cause niggas can't stand to see another nigga make it LOL. So how the fuck niggas coming together to take the first step when every nigga is out for self? LOL.

Another rap song you should check out by Willie D about blacks is Niggas Are Dyin. It's a sad song but he's telling the truth. Here's some of what he said.

Cause when it's black on black, we pull the trigger in a hurry LOL. Please don't step on my road dawg's hightops cause he'll put your ass in a pinebox LOL. Every single day, another brother in my city gets blown away. Like Ice Cube, i'm a blame it on us cause we let it happen again and again without doing shit but when the police do it, we wanna pitch a bitch LOL. I don't go to the club as much cause niggas do nothing but cuss and fuss and bust caps on one another LOL. Can't keep blaming shit on the 40 ounces cause i go to the white clubs boo. See em drink all night and never argue LOL. But i can't go to the park cause anytime a bunch of niggas together, some shit gon start LOL. Acting just like monkeys. Getting laughed at by the redneck honkeys LOL.

I notice that whenever i post song lyrics on here by Willie D, a lot of people diss him and i don't give a fuck because Willie D is one of the best southern rappers besides Scarface and Ludacris. He's one of my favorite rappers and he always speaks the truth. I wish he would put out a few more solo albums before he quits rapping. He's locked up right now for a cellphone scam that he says isn't his fault. He'll be out early next year i think. I saw on his Myspace page a few years ago that he's working on a new album but i doubt it will come out. It would be nice to hear a few more new Geto Boys albums. Scarface is one of my favorite rappers but he needs to stop doing solo albums because he hasn't done a good one since Mr Scarface Is Back. I know a lot of his fans like The Diary and The Fix albums but i don't like those albums that much. They're ok. His best albums are his first 2 solo albums.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

i saw an old bum ass black dude (with a bird chest) attempting to fight an employee @ Subway yesterday. It didn't go any farther than a shouting match and it wouldn't of ended well since the kids co-worker looked like Carl Winslow on work release.

Definitely would of made the grade for WSHH if the dude got a $5 stomp-out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 11-05-2011 at 01:27 PM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

ROB part 3, what does this post have to do with me or Ironman hating ignorant blacks?
Old 11-05-2011, 01:38 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

Keith,
I had read this:

On October 28, 2011, Houston Press reported Willie D was apparently out of prison and on twitter.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Thanks for the news about Willie D. He must've gotten locked up last year. Another funny rap song about ignorant blacks is Goodie Mob's The Experience. Ceelo said so many black men out here trying to be niggas LOL. Keeping it real to the point that they dying to be niggas LOL. In actuality the fact is you ain't a nigga because you black. You a nigga because of how you act.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its simple charles. you are righteous and those that hate on you are ignorant.

what they know about Raymond street and Warrensville Road??? Miles and Northfield?? Lee and Harvard? Seville? what them kno about that?