news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Who hates black people more?
CharlesJones 7 33.33%
Tectrus Moa 5 23.81%
The KKK 2 9.52%
JASPER 2 9.52%
Sunny Winters 1 4.76%
Dicky Touch 2 9.52%
PALEHORSE 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2011, 12:54 AM   #46
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your company made 2 g's and you still got $7.75 per hour.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:30 PM   #47
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #48
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Your company made 2 g's and you still got $7.75 per hour.
250$ in 4 hours, made a 950 for the week... I'm in killadelphia now raping them

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #49
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@J-Cee posting footage of that funny racist skit on Dave Chappelle show hahahahahahahahahahaha. I remember that funny skit. Ironman, i don't agree with what you said about black women. Black women will not deal with broke black men and that's a fact. I got 2 jobs and i still can't get a black woman but i'm not gonna trip about it. I've just learned to accept the fact that a lot of black women are assholes. I wanna be with a black woman but i won't chase after them anymore. Hopefully one day a black woman will be with me and if not, then i'm fine with being single because i know i'm a good man. Black women talk that bullshit about there aren't any good black men but what they're really looking for is millionaire black men. They wouldn't know what a good black man looks like because all they're thinking about is getting with black men that got a lot of money and a nice car. They got the nerve to get mad when black men call them golddiggers and bitches LOL. If they didn't act like that, black men wouldn't call them names.

Here's a few more funny lyrics from Willie D on Geto Boys Niggas and Flies song when he said what about these niggas buying beemers living with they momma hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What about these tenna shoe chasing bitches? Fucking athletes to obtain them riches LOL. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote