news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS
Default Rock Documentaries

what are some of your favorites?
there have been some real good ones lately Martin Scorseses' George Harrison documentary "Living in the Material World" was excellent Cameron Crowes' Pearl Jam documentary "Twenty" was very good and I liked the Tribe one too. Scorsese is really good at these, his ones on Bob Dylan (No Direction Home) and the Band (Last Waltz) were great.
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw that george harrison one on tv the other day. pretty good.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
i saw that george harrison one on tv the other day. pretty good.

I liked how he had so much going on with films music spirituality he was friends with everyone from Raavi Shankur to Monty Python from Bob Dylan and Phil Spector to ahre krshna people. The stories about how Eric Clapton stole his bitch and he was like "take her" was cool and the story about being stabbed 4 times and then completely healing before he died a year later was crazy too
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^co-sign. george harrison has always been my favorite member of The Beatles. Learning more about his personal life was just a bonus.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:51 AM   #5
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's a lot of really good rock documentaries...

I just recently saw the Rolling Stones 'Stones In Exile' one. That was really good. It's all about when they moved to the South of France to record 'Exile On Main St.'

Then there's the Brian Wilson 'Beautiful Dreamer' doc. Mainly about the SMiLE era.

'Imagine' about John Lennon is awesome. So much unseen footage, alot of focus on the post-Beatles years. Really good doc.

'Legends: Dennis Wilson - The Real Beach Boy' was a really good doc.

'Hotel California: LA From The Byrds To The Eagles' is probably one of my favourite docs. All about the music scene in LA in the 70's... The Byrds, Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Doors, Jonie Mitchell, Eagles, Jackson Browne, etc...

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'll add on if I think of any other good ones.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Watch the ''Classic Albums'' series. It's a track by track break down of the albums that changed rock music. Metallica's Black album, and Nirvana's Nevermind are two of the best of the series
Old 01-06-2012, 03:28 AM   #7
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
Watch the ''Classic Albums'' series. It's a track by track break down of the albums that changed rock music. Metallica's Black album, and Nirvana's Nevermind are two of the best of the series
I love that series... my personal favourites are the episodes about The Doors' debut album and Primal Scream's Screamadelica.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote