news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #46
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had a long discussion with my pops yesterday. hes a phd electrical engineer and worked for bell labs for 30 years. I asked him a bunch of questions.
1. why did tech take a quantum leap during the mid 40s?
because of the war. many advancements were handed to companies by the gov for them to develop further.
2. many people believe that companies like bell labs, apple, Lockheed etc were given access to alien tech from Roswell crash. is that true?

u mean some shit came from space and they reversed engineered it?...I wouldn't doubt it. we had a special lab out in Phoenix new Mexico where we worked on gov projects. some were so secret that we couldn't even debug the final product. they would hand us parts at a time then take it back and reassemble.

that statement from him, a person who calls almost every conspiracy a bunch of bullshit, was kind of shocking.

his good friend who is also a long time bell labs engineer echoed his statement with this...
man we worked on projects 25 years ago that are just coming to the public today. it was very common for the gov to bring things to us and have us figure out how to solve specific problems with it or give us problems and have us figure out how to solve them.
bell labs was THE place for innovation and we had the smartest people on the planet.

now I'm wondering if they were trying to tell me without telling me. idk but the convo was dope. cause if they were the smartest then where is the shit from the gov that they had to figure out come from? and why couldn't the gov figure it out if they created it?

and I'm on my iPad so it's a pain to post vids, but almost half of the astronauts who went to the moon have recently come out and say that they encountered spacecraft on their missions. look it up.

now who are you gonna believe whitey, your own ignorance of this topic or a mf who has been in space?
Old 11-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #47
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

style don't let your lust for alien penis cloud your intellect brother.

i do not doubt the existence of alien life somewhere in our amazingly vast universe.

however i do not believe they have been here, especially the theory that they built some sort of advanced society/ turned humans into intelligent beings 12,000 years ago and so on and so forth.

the upward growth curve of technology has been steadily climbing for thousands of years now. starting with the wheel and the ability to harness fire its been growing exponentially ever since.

a pretty good reason for government secrecy back then (and even today) is as simple as trying to maintain a competitive advantage over the United States adversaries. The germans in the 40s, the soviets after that and the Chinese/Iranians etc. today. A high level of espionage was more than enough reason to keep people on a need to know basis.

I have no problem believing in aliens coming here or being here at some point. I think it would be cool as shit. But get me some credible disclosure from some bauwces and I'll believe it. Until then pardon me for being a skeptic.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #48
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post

however i do not believe they have been here,

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #49
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whitey only believes what the gov tells him. his point makes sense now.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #50
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hmmm.....

have aliens been here. I dont know. It seems probable that it could have happened.

If they are able to achieve intergalactic travel, than they are far more advanced than we are, and they have achieved the ability to harness infinite amounts of energy to attain light speed for travel.

Basically, they can manipulate the power of the sun, planets etc.

I think it was Machio Kaku who had the theory of civilization...and there were 4 of them...and we are type 0, which means, we have not even been able to fully tap into our own planet/solar system.

but we are getting there. the past 100 years, the growth and expansion in technology is unparalleled in human history.

We are truly able to manipulate our surroundings.

I dont blame the gov for keeping it secret though. There are too many feeble minded people who will never see the big picture.

The fact of the matter is...and this is not popular, but one of those cold hard truths....that the poverty and struggle of some of the lesser off human beings aren't as important as progress.

If Einstein had a brother who was retarded, should he have given up his life to caring for his brother instead of lead mankind into a scientific revelation?
Old 11-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #51
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
the past 100 years, the growth and expansion in technology is unparalleled in human history.

The fact of the matter is...and this is not popular, but one of those cold hard truths....that the poverty and struggle of some of the lesser off human beings aren't as important as progress.

If Einstein had a brother who was retarded, should he have given up his life to caring for his brother instead of lead mankind into a scientific revelation?

thanks for the update dicknose.

and what the fuck kind of pseudo philosophy are you talking about in that second part? geniuses can and do come from some of the poorest parts of the world, just not Cleavland.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #52
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
whitey only believes what the gov tells him. his point makes sense now.

if they had the power to come here. they would be here dummy. enslaving our peoples and raping our resources.

think about it foolio, if we, homosapiens had this kind of power to travel around the universe, we would just mysteriously hit up a planet drop some knowledge and bounce? we would just kinda pop up here and there all covert like and bounce? if they have this kind of technology they also have some pretty badass weapons, ray guns and all that shit. stuff to vaporize enemies in the touch of a button. they wouldnt need to be covert. they would run up on a styler master and blast you in the ass with their ray gun.

how did an alien race work out for the indians when they showed up on their shores?

Old 11-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #53
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
hmmm.....

have aliens been here. I dont know. It seems probable that it could have happened.

If they are able to achieve intergalactic travel, than they are far more advanced than we are, and they have achieved the ability to harness infinite amounts of energy to attain light speed for travel.

Basically, they can manipulate the power of the sun, planets etc.

I think it was Machio Kaku who had the theory of civilization...and there were 4 of them...and we are type 0, which means, we have not even been able to fully tap into our own planet/solar system.

but we are getting there. the past 100 years, the growth and expansion in technology is unparalleled in human history.

We are truly able to manipulate our surroundings.

I dont blame the gov for keeping it secret though. There are too many feeble minded people who will never see the big picture.

and are you referring to the kardashev scale?

Old 11-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #54
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
I had a long discussion with my pops yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:00 AM   #55
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

jesus.....it looks like whitey's parents sent him to bed without dessert again. Yikes, bro, you need to look into moving out...
Old 11-13-2011, 05:11 AM   #56
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
LOL

DUMB NIGGAZ LIKE WHITE DONT NEED ANY EXPLAINING OF ALIENS/DEMONS/JINS

DUDES DUMB DEATH OR BLIND HE BELONGS IN A LIMP BISKET FORUM

BUT YO IM WATCHING COCOON AND THIS BITCH

REMINDS ME OF THE HOTTEST COLOMBIAN BITCH I EVER SEEN, SHE WORKS AT MY GYM AND SHE HAS A FAT ASS THICK LEGS A SLIM WAIST

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #57
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
jesus.....it looks like whitey's parents sent him to bed without dessert again. Yikes, bro, you need to look into moving out...

i'll ease up on the sonning, ik how sensative you can be little nicky. we dont want to have you tying up the lines of the suicide hotline again.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #58
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

You'll never form your own opinions or be your own man while you're still under your father's roof.

Once you man up, than I might respect what you say.....maybe.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #59
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
DUDES DUMB DEATH OR BLIND HE BELONGS IN A LIMP BISKET FORUM
LoL

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #60
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whitey represents everything thats wrong with america.