news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-08-2011, 03:54 AM   #16
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

The chick told me no cursing lol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:51 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

this game is fuckin sick
graffix r insane
imlovinit

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #18
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I was going to skip both MW3 and Battlefield this time around but now that MW3 is out I think I'll go pick it up Thursday.

I'm looking forward to checking it out.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #19
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

games really good

mix of cod4 and mw2 really

spawns can be bad tho and there are too many killstreaks. definetely best cod since cod4 for me
Old 11-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #20
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I agree

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I'm fkn glad the flash bangs are long range and dont blow up half way thru the air

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-09-2011, 02:09 AM   #22
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

how could they possibly make the spawns any worse than black ops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #23
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ haha
on the 'dome' map ive literally spawned 10 yards in front of an enemy, and got sniped several times within 2 seconds of respawning on that map

i think thats why im doing so horrible right now, im used to spawning and running for 5+ seconds knowing id be safe. you gotta be alert the second you spawn in MW3
Old 11-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #24
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea the spawns are pretty fucking wack

i kept sneaking up on the other team soon as i spawned

playing this right now

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #25
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE 16316 @xboxLIVE
Hm^

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #26
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahah

the girlfriend of my homeboy from college posted this on her facebook LOL

he made her mad apparently lmao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #27
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Ahaaja WHUT a fkn cunt

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #28
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

got it on wii
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #29
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Co-op special op mode whatever its called is a fucking bitch! This game is going to take me ages to beat. I just might break my tv and my foot off my nightstand in frustration.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote