news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #46
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
Also, if you play this on a PS3, after a couple of hours you get super low fps and crashes. Why?
this happened to me. I popped that shit in on Christmas day and played for a few hours and it froze up on me.

I agree with the combat being awkward and unpredictable. And really you have no controle on combinations other than just blocking and attacking.

I've been getting my fucking ass kicked by certain things, maybe im on the wrong missions. Shooting arrows is a bitch to, no zoom, i cant barely see what I'm shooting at. Maybe as a I level up it'll get easier.

Still a great game, but I hear Jaspers complaints, they are valid.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #47
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^you gotta just wait a bit sooner or later those tough enemies became baby cakes and you can walk right thru em

also, when you level up you get perks to choose for your skills. so check there for zoom with archery. it used to be you just had to levelup the skill, now you just pick perks based on skill level
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #48
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there were some very valid points in that forum post though lol. but hey, i have fun playing it.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #49
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
yer deerrn right thats what i just did

well i cant tell you that your opinion is wrong, i just think its weird. i just think skyrim accomplishes everything that a role playing game of its type is meant to. itd be like hating call of duty for being a FPS. or the combat of final fantasy because all you do is use a single button and wait. you never enjoyed hack n slash rpgs? its what 90% of rpgs are. plus the combat system is deeper than you made it out to be - super customizable and i haven't gotten into a quarter of the spells yet.
besides, i think the graphics are amazing and voice acting some of the best of any game ive played. i usually use subtitles but i dont need to in skyrim. plus idk how you can have a complete opinion of the game this massive after 4 hours when it takes 40-100+ to beat it.
as for bugs i havent ran into any yet on xbox. the chicken killing thing is pretty gay but if that was one of the main drawing points to you trying the game idk what to say. i guess dont mess with chickens?
Most action RPG's have more complex combat options, dodging options, blade spins etc. Skyrim is just click, swing sword, click, swing sword. Or click, cast spell, click cast spell. Even with all the weapons and spells, this becomes boring real quick. There's no actual skill involved.

I'm not saying the voice acting is bad, I'm saying it's a bad idea to have multiple va's read the same lines. That's a real immersion breaker, plus it's just a waste of money and time.

The graphics are inconsistent and are nowhere near what should be expected from a 2011 game. I know the game is a console port, but at least give us PC gamers better graphics. Don't give us those low res shitbox textures. Also, 2011, not using DX11. Why? This would all be acceptable if the game ran smooth like a tit, but sadly is doesn't.

And the chicken thing was just an example of the retarded AI programming. Psychic guards and merchants knowing what I stole are other examples of the idiotic npc behavior.

And for bugs, it's not acceptable to have to restart the game every 90 minutes if you play on PS3.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #50
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well i just perked up my archery...this orkish axe has been useful. my thane died tho, i was sad..lydia was hot.

I think i killed her by accident in a melee
Old 12-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #51
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like using companions for pack mules but goddamn they get in the way, and they attack shit when i wanna sneak. i cant avoid setting her on fire when she runs up in every enemy's grill
Old 12-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #52
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Might give it another chance...

Old 12-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #53
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, i'll be sneaking and she'll start firing arrows at mother fuckers.

she alot of help.

except when i ran into this Haragraven fucking thing that killed me about 15 times before i said fuck it.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #54
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i dont know if its just me but this game is buggy as fuck...my screen keeps flashing...like the graphics or whatever u call it. its pretty annoying.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #55
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Like I said, the game is buggy as hell. Can't see how this got past quality control. Nevermind got a GOTY.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:55 AM   #56
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

buggy as hell is right. anyone know how to get to that high hograth place, cuz i sure as hell can't find any path...its really pissing me off.

i can tell this game is going to do nothign but piss me off, but i'm going to be addicted.

still cant touch red dead redemption tho
Old 12-28-2011, 02:46 PM   #57
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^i just climbed the mountain till i found a staircase lol its there though

ye the game can be frustrating but once you get a feel for the nuances of it, it gets much easier
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #58
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i went online cuz i was clueless...its in the village of iverstead or whatever its called. i was already there, and i guess i didnt see the bridge.

But yea, im finally getting the bow down, and sneaking up on adverseries is my shit. I just arrowed a bunch of mage bitches...fucking whores.

i think im going to join the legion cuz these stormcloak faggots attacked me.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #59
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

theres too much shit going on in this game...too many bullshit things i have to switch every two seconds, jesus, just give me a machine gun and a sniper.

fuckin magic, swords, this that, retards catching me on fire...shields dont even work.

like i said, this game is going to do nthing but annoy me.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #60
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
theres too much shit going on in this game...too many bullshit things i have to switch every two seconds, jesus, just give me a machine gun and a sniper.

fuckin magic, swords, this that, retards catching me on fire...shields dont even work.

like i said, this game is going to do nthing but annoy me.
That's what an RPG is, it's not Call of Duty with swords.