news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #91
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

^Tell these clowns again son.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #92
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lololollll

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #93
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i will say thi tho, im kinda getting sick of fighting draugr's in dungeons.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #94
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, there's not enough variety when it comes to enemies.

this game is what it is, and it's still pretty good considering what's out there for consoles.

i was a big fan of Baldurs Gate and Diablo and Fable and Thief and shit like that, and there's just not a ton of choices out there if you want a sword and sorcery style game.

one thing i enjoy after alot of the quests are said and done, is just breaking into peoples homes and killing them while theyre asleep and then robbing all their possessions, and massa cring whole villages and stuff. i havent got to that point in this game, but in Oblivion i killed anyone and everyone just because. they need some kind of code for machine guns or some shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #95
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea, thats what im thinking about doing .

the combat is terrible tho...i'll be standing right next to an enemy aimed right at him and wont hit him.

its retarded. they need a lock on target button.

i didnt finish the last two grand theft autos, so i doubt I'll buy this new one.

Although LA NOire was a somewhat flawed game, I thought the story was excellent, and the characters were well thought out and performed.

All of these games need to expand a little more out of the repetitiveness of alot of these missions.

Not sure how.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:47 AM   #96
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It's those missions that make this type of game though
Old 01-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #97
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

somehow im a vampire now and everyone wants to kill me. fuck
Old 01-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #98
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
somehow im a vampire now and everyone wants to kill me. fuck
Oh god. Vampires are shit tier in this game. Everyone hates you. Even your fellow vampires. It's even worse than in Oblivion, which I stopped playing when I became a vampire.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:29 AM   #99
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well im finding out how to cure this cuz i got enough trouble out there in skyrim i dont need this aggravation. It'd be cool if I had super strength at night and was indestructable like a real vampire, but this is just annoying and i find it pretty weird.

when it said diseases, i figured the plague, fever, leprosy
Old 01-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #100
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just became a werewolve lol

its better, you can be out in the day, 100% resist diseases and can turn into a werewolve and fuck shit up

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #101
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do you know if...

being a werewolf something that you can control?

and i guess if you are a werewolf then that means you cant become a vampire as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #102
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

you can only be one or the other..you contract the disease....fighting with vampires does it and i assume you get it from wolves or something.

but you can cure it by going to one of hte shrines...i dunno. i might have some fun with it, kill some villagers.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #103
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

you can become a werewolf if you are a vampire and vice versa but you no longer continue to be the previous.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #104
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
do you know if...

being a werewolf something that you can control?

and i guess if you are a werewolf then that means you cant become a vampire as well?
i became a werewolf by joining the companions and ya, it allows you too choose when you want to transform

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #105
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
well im finding out how to cure this cuz i got enough trouble out there in skyrim i dont need this aggravation. It'd be cool if I had super strength at night and was indestructable like a real vampire, but this is just annoying and i find it pretty weird.

when it said diseases, i figured the plague, fever, leprosy
Ign has something about how to cure vampirism. I can't remember what it said exactly though