news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BIG GHOST CHRONICLES: The Take Care Review

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/...re-review.html

hahah big ghost aka cocaine biceps killed it again and im only halfway through

and people was sayin he fell off
Old 11-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

lol this shits good!

"whenever the citizens of Los Hopeless get tired of lettin niggas slip singles down the crack of they asses they jus flash that muthafuckin vagina spotlight up on the clouds n wait for this nigga to slide down a rainbow witta cape on his back n a tote bag full of sweaters he jus finished crocheting to come save they asses son. The boy Drake is fightin on the front lines of the war for keepin broads from takin they clothes off for money b. "
haha

best partack ass creepy rape type niggas is who b. Niggas who hang out by the pool at night time n scare broads away...like this nigga rite here...

Last edited by UNCLE RUCKUS; 11-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #3
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahaha.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
Plus Just Blaze beats is like jeggings son....they can make almost any bitch ass look good.
hahahahha too many quotables in this shit
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
I tried to type out the muthafuckin words to the hook n that delicate ass shit jus floated off the screen when I did it yo
-dead-
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO HE HATES DRAKE SO MUCH BUT HE WILL REVIEW HIS LP IMA READ THIS OnE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Now I promise yall...I aint got no expectations or plans to hate on this nigga unless the shit jus so happens to be wack nahmean...Word is bond. Truth is...I aint really got nothin against son like that yo. Aight lets go
next sentence...

Quote:
Ayo fuck this nigga b.
LMFAO. I didn't bother reading the rest but that shit killed me.

Last edited by Charles Barry; 11-09-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

i heard the track with Kendrick. just skipped to his verse. fuck listening to a drake album

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

this drake album is actually good. obviously its not gonna be great if you were expecting a straight hip hop album! mark my words: this album is gonna start an entire new movement & sound!

edit: this big ghost review was epic!

Last edited by cap; 11-10-2011 at 07:59 AM.
cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

LOL, the drake fans on the comment section of that page are HEATED!!!

Anonymous said...
WOW!! THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY!! why doesn't this people who wrote this achieve what he has and then you can talk.If i achieved something like this i would rap about it too.and some people say you can't understand his raps well maybe your too old to listen to it in the first place.fucking haters,before you start dissing on other peoples work make sure your are good.insecure freak! Grow up and act your age and quit hating on other peoples success because you haven't done anything with ur life besides writing this dumbass blog
<3Drake till the day i death and i will continue to support him.
November 9, 2011 3:05 PM

^^^^^

LMAO!!
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:53 PM   #11
kingfonzo
85 %ER

kingfonzo shaolin monk

"the muthafucka most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet"

That shit had me busting up!
kingfonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:31 AM   #12
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
LOL, the drake fans on the comment section of that page are HEATED!!!

Anonymous said...
WOW!! THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY!! why doesn't this people who wrote this achieve what he has and then you can talk.If i achieved something like this i would rap about it too.and some people say you can't understand his raps well maybe your too old to listen to it in the first place.fucking haters,before you start dissing on other peoples work make sure your are good.insecure freak! Grow up and act your age and quit hating on other peoples success because you haven't done anything with ur life besides writing this dumbass blog
<3Drake till the day i death and i will continue to support him.
November 9, 2011 3:05 PM

^^^^^

LMAO!!

You should read the comments section for Big Ghost's review of Tha Carter IV, it's waaaaaaaaaaay worse.

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/...iv-review.html

Young Money Stans are a new breed of retard, they constantly comb the internet to find any unfavorable blog post, online review, or general expression of dislike for YM and spam comments sections to oblivion with misspelled, PMS hormone induced faggotry.

Have you looked any HipHopDX comments sections lately?

They even spray their diarrhea posts all over articles that aren't about YM.

Then you have the idiots that think this is actually GFK and post shit like this:

Quote:
Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City

43k units sold

didn't know poetry was a gangsta thing to do?

Ghost defiantly's got some issues within himself to be so mad with someone i'm sure he's never met, but it's a frustrating time for alot of people so i get it man.

I mean he hasn't had a successful album in 11 YEARS and 15 TRYS.

sofargone on it's own can over power his entire career..

heard some things in my day but this is just coming out of left field. Get your credentials back up before you make a comment little man

SMHLOL @ this fucktard, the God would beat this faggot senseless if he ever uttered a breath of this shit within a 50 mile radius of his location.

Young Money fans have snatched the crown for the most obnoxious, immature and uneducated fanbase in not only Hip-Hop, but music as a whole.

Even Justin Bieber fans have more decorum than these mongoloids.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 11-12-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:45 AM   #13
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

^^^^

lol, how retarded do you have to be to think the real ghost sits there and reviews albums on his down time??
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:19 AM   #14
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
this drake album is actually good. obviously its not gonna be great if you were expecting a straight hip hop album! mark my words: this album is gonna start an entire new movement & sound!

edit: this big ghost review was epic!
I used to think angry was being harsh

New sound! ?????

I Honestly question drakes sexuality I don't understand how men feel his music.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
If you niggas cop retail versions of this shit dont**forget to take the cd in for a yearly pap smear b. Ayo fuck this shit son
Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote