news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Israel about to start shit with Iran...by Christmas

wow I'm actually interested in politics for the first time in my life!

quick summary: Iran developing nuclear weapons

scientists from North Korea and Pakistan helped them out

Israel wants to attack soon before Iran threatens them with another "wipe israel off the face of the earth" line

russia, france and china warns israel not to do it; they got too much invested in iran

if israel attacks, oil prices go up and the rest of the world pays

is usa doesn't support israel attack, jewish-americans won't elect obama...says the article

israel hopes to attack by christmas. how appropriate

iran threatens "iron fist" retaliation. sounds like a sexual position to me but whatever. the Ayatollah nigga is crazy so I believe him. said he'll fight them in the street of jerusalem if need be. like I said, the nigga's crazy. and I always put my money on crazy

sighs. can't believe I've been following up on this shit. feel like a big boy now.

bitch says peace, but I say...

let them shits fly. hip hop!!!

...but in all seriousness, this shit can turn real ugly. I always knew WW3 was going to be a "holy war" of some sort

source and video: http://rt.com/news/israel-attack-iran-report-981/

Last edited by theheavens; 11-10-2011 at 05:42 PM.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

you made it up
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
you made it up
have you been following the news? everything I said is in the papers. I even gave you a direct link to it at the bottom
Old 11-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was just about to post this.

same source

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #6
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
have you been following the news? everything I said is in the papers. I even gave you a direct link to it at the bottom
oh yeah? well you can just... eat a bag of monkey butts, doodoo breath.

anyway i don't think this'll qualify as a world war, probably be more like the shit in iraq and afghanistan. guaranteed world war will be with china when their economy starts kicking our ass in the next few years.

either way, the world is fucked. rza is gazing hungrily into tarantinos eyes as he talks about POV shots, and a bunch of critters in the middle east got some wshh nigga synthesis going on.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
theheavens
Banned

the word is fucked cuz rza wants to direct movies? where did you get your education, cookie school?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Israel getting their hands dirty? Why don't they get the US to do it like normally.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

i'm kidding you humorless cunt

just kidding about you being a cunt.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #10
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people are worried about this because China along with Russia are some of Irans biggest allies.

and thats where faggits get their ww3 talk validated...

Old 11-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #11
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

lol also N.Korea is also a big Iran ally and scares faggits and their ww3 talk

due the kna-ledge you simpleton faggits.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Iran again looks to allies in Moscow and Beijing to buffer nuclear pressures

Quote:
AssBy ociated Press, Published: November 8

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — For Iranian envoys at an Asian affairs summit this week in Russia, it was the ultimate dream team: The Russian prime minister and China’s premier standing shoulder to shoulder and promising to keep Western influence at bay.

Iran’s leaders are now counting on the country’s two most powerful friends to remain by their side after the release of a U.N. report suggesting that Tehran could be on the brink of having the capability to develop an atomic weapon.

Comments
Weigh InCorrections?

inShare
Russia and China — both permanent members of the U.N. Security Council — are once again in the position of veto-carrying gatekeepers for any Western bids to tighten sanctions on Iran. They also hold important voices of dissent against warnings of military options by Israel and others, even as the White House insists that diplomacy is still the preferred path.

Tehran insists its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes, not weapons production.

The choices for Moscow and Beijing could become even more complicated after the release of the report by the U.N.’s International Atomic Energy Agency. Blocking possible attempts for tougher sanctions could help safeguard diplomatic and commercial interests — particularly China’s booming trade with Iran — but also may indirectly bolster the case for military action as a last resort, some experts said.

“It’s a difficult spot for them,” said Theodore Karasik, a security expert at the Dubai-based Institute for Near East and Gulf Military Analysis. “In the past, they complained about sanctions but eventually acquiesced or remained silent. It may play out like this again.”

It could, however, be a long process of negotiations and sound bite volleys before the next moves are clear.

Israel has stepped up warnings of a possible military strike in recent days. In the latest, Israel’s defense minister, Ehud Barak, said Tuesday that the option of a military strike is not “off the table” and rejected suggestions that Israel would be devastated by Iranian retaliation.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said a military strike on Iran could be a “catastrophe” for the Middle East.

“We should exhale, calm down and continue a constructive discussion of all issues on the Middle East agenda, including the Iranian nuclear program,” Medvedev said Tuesday in Berlin a day after an Asian security summit in St. Petersburg that included Iran and pledges of closer cooperation between Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

China, too, remains strongly opposed to any use of force against Iran. But Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei urged Tehran to show “flexibility and sincerity” as a way to encourage renewed international dialogue.

Beijing’s appeals also reflect that China has a lot to lose.

China became Iran’s biggest trading partner in 2009 with two-way commerce now hitting $36.5 billion and rising fast, according to the Iran-China Chamber of Commerce. China floods sanctions-battered Iran with consumer goods, machinery and technological help for high-priority objectives such as missile upgrades and aerospace expertise for satellites.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

so which squad do oyu faggits think would win?

Old 11-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #14
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
people are worried about this because China along with Russia are some of Irans biggest allies.

and thats where faggits get their ww3 talk validated...
No, people base this on much less reason than you give them credit for.
Due to conditioning by hollywood people want to see ww3 because it would be just like their favourite action flick.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #15
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

I don't think china would get involved at this stage, america can crush them military wise. give them a few years and if the wars still going on, maybe.

lol it ain't even officially on yet, I guess if it starts RZA can't film a sequel to 'man with the iron fists' lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
iran threatens "iron fist" retaliation. sounds like a sexual position to me but whatever.