news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger
Default Ka

For those who don't know, this dude used to be part of Natural Elements, worked with GZA, and had the only feature on Marcberg. Really dope dude, spits in the same vein as Marciano. Dude had a relatively old release called Iron Works, real dope shit for anyone who likes that gritty hip hop.

Dude is also releasing a new album, called Grief Pedigree, and released three tracks off the album. Overall, album is looking pretty amazing.

You didn't peep this shit yet, do so ASAP because this some dope that you don't wanna sleep on. That Collage is probably one of the illest track I've heard this half of the year.

I see you listenin to that JMT album....... turn that shit off and stop sleepin b.
Synthesizer Patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THE ONLY DUDES I REMEMBER FROM NATURAL ELEMENTs ARE A BUTTA L SWIFT AND MR VOODOO

LMAO@ THIS DUDE KA IS MORE DEPRESSED THAN JOE BUDDENS

3RD VIDEO U POSTED SEEMS PROMISING KINDA OF A SNOOZE FEST THOUGH

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
Synthesizer Patel

atleast he keep it real, not fake like budden's emotional ass.............. no pussy shit over here

and ye Ka wasn't exactly memorable in natural elements, but dude got his shit together. that iron works joint is DOPE, but heavily slept on by most.

highlights:

beats are ILL, and I think they're all self-produced.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think roc marcys new style is inspiried by ka

they both need to get more enthusiasm in there raps

they need a pep talk from fizzy womack

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

ka is pretty dope, has a great verse on pro tools, have had iron works joint for awhile been meaning to get into it

him n roc could use a lil more enthusiasm i guess but besides that they're ill mcs

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:03 AM   #6
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Well I listened to all the tracks you posted by him cos I never heard Of him. Can't front on his rhymes n what he spittin but god damn his flow is lazy as hell, if he livened up a bit then I'd consider picking up his albums

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
Synthesizer Patel

word to getting a pep talk from lil fame

and oldie i agree he has a lazy flow, but thats one of the things i like about him. makes him sound a bit more authentic. same reason why roc's music appeals to me too. he sounds relaxed and paced when he raps, and puts emphasis on every word instead of skimming thru words

anyways, bump for the friends