news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 11-16-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Releasing an album soon, maybe.

I have a lot of dope loops that I don't really feel like turning into beats. They're just loops. I thought of putting all those loops into a nice little mix. That is if enough people are interested in that. Otherwise I might use them for some lazy beats.

Anyone interested?

Might also be cool if some if you would rap over those loops. I'll be posting some of the stuff I have soon.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

givem to me
i have no other projects in the works
Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo is all done minus one track,

peep ma nu joints

http://www.mediafire.com/?qad98p1ixq3j02f

Bobby_Digital72 on the Graphix
blessss

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son

I'd love to hear what you got going on man!
Empirical Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

do it up

lace em into one long track if they are just loops and add some dope transfers

make it a little showcase

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That is exactly what I was thinking. I'm not really good at the transfers though, all I can do is fades. Help appreciated.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

try using, movie clips are rolls into the next beats drums.

take a listen to Complex Realmz beat tape Plexperimentals, the transfers are flawless

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

I'll try that. I think movie clips will help sow things together. Good tip.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:20 AM   #8
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chevy Chase, can you tell me from what movie is taken your attached video ?
I watched it, the story look like nice.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love your beats, man. i havent been recording lately but would like to be involved if you go that route.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #10
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
Chevy Chase, can you tell me from what movie is taken your attached video ?
I watched it, the story look like nice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampo_%28film%29

The video looked like some Skyrim shit, plus I used that song for a beat a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i love your beats, man. i havent been recording lately but would like to be involved if you go that route.
Thanks man. This 'album' I'm making isn't really beats or anything, just loops of cool parts in songs I like. I'm probably not even adding drums. Instrumental dopeness to bump in your car or to write to.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #11
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id write to some
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:18 AM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah dew it
i got so many loops i already chopped i probably dont have to sample dig for a year
my FL folder is something like 50gigs
Old 11-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #13
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds dope i have not heard much from you but from what i did hear i know this is going to be off the meters
bronze had a dope idea with the movie shits, you should be able to easily mix any loops that have the same BPMs
i would write to some too

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #14
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampo_%28film%29

The video looked like some Skyrim shit, plus I used that song for a beat a while ago.
Thank you for the link.
Music is not bad, but i'm more interested by the movie ^^
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #15
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah poops, do it up

you got nothing but bangers

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote