news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default How to survive the onslaught

1. you cant depend on your job anymore. u have to start developing you on revenue.
2. Pay off your debt, get your credit cards to zero
3. stop using paper and get in gold and silver
4. get storable food, water purifiers, and organic heirloom seeds.
5. guns and ammo
6. restore your health

times up.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

why is time up?
Old 10-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

america is going to collapse in the next few years. its not a matter of will it...just a matter of when. blackouts, bankruptcy, the people are going to be begging for martial law. its going to be like nazi germany and the great depression combined.

oh yea get a generator
Old 10-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
america is going to collapse in the next few years. its not a matter of will it...just a matter of when. blackouts, bankruptcy, the people are going to be begging for martial law. its going to be like nazi germany and the great depression combined.

oh yea get a generator

nazi germany was sweet for the germans.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
Banned

the jews that were burned and gassed were germans, *%&#&$*%

thanks dude i got a sig now
Old 10-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
the jews that were burned and gassed were germans, *%&#&$*%

thanks dude i got a sig now

some of them.

most of them were polish and ukrainian.

hungarian and romanians also lost more jews than germany.

after that germany, and than most other european countries lost some (and by some i mean between 5,000-100,000 jews in the final solution)
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:02 AM   #7
PALEFORCE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
some of them.

most of them were polish and ukrainian.

hungarian and romanians also lost more jews than germany.

after that germany, and than most other european countries lost some (and by some i mean between 5,000-100,000 jews in the final solution)
oh? im sorry, i was wrong, i guess this all is "sweet"
Old 10-21-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i believe that it'll be allot deeper than what most would expect out of such a collapse - the economy isn't the only thing that is falling - the place is being judged - there is no preparing for what is approaching unless you are on one of the sides
Old 10-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
Banned

Babylon repeated
Old 10-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so where's a good place to be, world location wise?
Old 10-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
PALEFORCE
Banned

i dont know man, im currently researching this myself. i was thinking like sweden switzerland but they dont do dual citizenships, Im looking at argentina now. I dont know man. Fucking america should be the place to be. this is my family and my land but i fear the worst and its all about self preservation right now
Old 10-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
1. you cant depend on your job anymore. u have to start developing you on revenue.
2. Pay off your debt, get your credit cards to zero
3. stop using paper and get in gold and silver
4. get storable food, water purifiers, and organic heirloom seeds.
5. guns and ammo
6. restore your health

times up.
hahahahahahahahhaha
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
PALEFORCE
Banned

^ is not going to survive
Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #14
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

I don't live in USA, I don't have to worry about onslaught.

Lucky me.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:04 PM   #15
PALEFORCE
Banned

we as americans got to abandon this system, get together and create a new one. this system is done. we got to organize.