news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Open source system for retro gaming

This works on Linux, and you can play ALL GAMES generation, from Collecovision till Playstaion 1 (can also play computers like Amstrad, Amiga, Atari, DOS, etc...).
You can also download some free Apps. as: Movie viewer, music reader, TV Out, PDF Viewer, go on internet, play with controller.... And many more

Open source means that you change all programs by yourself (or downloading legal contet on Caanoo's comunity), no need to crack that shit

Just need more weed, and I'll play till death !!!
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cool concept bro! I'd be very tempted by one of these, you seem to get a lot for your cash.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #3
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very cool shit and not very expensive, i buy it for less than 100$, but after this you stop to buy game.
Top quality emulation, and can play as wifi network with friends.

But a new one is available, the Yinlips G-18:

Peoples are saying this new console, emulate PS1 and Nintendo 64 perfectly...
I think this model will be better than the Caanoo, but need more time to know.

Last edited by noisebeat; 12-10-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice, here's some footage...

- KP -
Old 12-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
noisebeat
aka ZBN

Thanx for the footage.
BAFelton61 is a cool guy, he's the "chief" of the french Open Source Console community.

About the PS1 emulation, it looks like very good, better than the Caanoo (i just got some musics problem and have to play without musics, i guess emulator not readdy yet)
Old 12-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #6
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

first time seeing something like this. How does it work? Do you simply download games and the device will play them?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
noisebeat
aka ZBN

This is like a mini computer working on LINUX, and your hard disk is a SD card.
You have to download console's emulators (many free packs and starter kits on worlwide community), just put them in the right folder named "game", after this you download your games as ROM (one game on super Nintendo less than 2 megabytes) and put them in the ROM folder of the right emulator.
Now you ready to chose your game through the Caanoo's menu.
A baby can do it ^^

Many cool links at the bottom of the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAANOO
Old 12-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

So can the G-18 do everything the Caanoo do also? Films etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
About the PS1 emulation, it looks like very good, better than the Caanoo (i just got some musics problem and have to play without musics, i guess emulator not readdy yet)
You might have trouble for a numbers of reasons. I know with emulation, the more recent the console (e.g ps1, ps2), the harder it is to emulate and different emulators work better with certain games. But older consoles like the SNES like you can just use one emulator and have nearly no problems with any of the games.

- KP -
Old 12-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
noisebeat
aka ZBN

Yep, with PSX emulator it's not easy to find the right parameters.
For snes, some games are not working (specially games using many Mode 7 and super FX2):
-Starfox 1 & 2
-Mario RPG
-Kirby's Dream Land 3
-Kirby's Fun Pak
-Hoshi no Kirby Super Deluxe
-Virtual Bart

Hope not more to come ^^

About the Yinlips G-18: some emulator (N64, Nintendo DS, PS1, CPS2) are for sell !!!
For N64 emulator, it's not perfect but works very well:

Last edited by noisebeat; 12-13-2011 at 08:43 PM.