news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default What your top albums of the year?

honestly, this year has brought some good albums but nothing that is honestly above a 4/5 imo. I was wondering what everybody else thought. My favorite albums from this year was

Greneberg EP
Cats and Dogs
Shotgun and Sleek Rifle
Armor of God
Old 12-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

you dont wanna hear my answer lol!!!!!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
Shotgun and Sleek Rifle
IM GUESSING CAP IS FEELING DRAKEs NEWEST?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
you dont wanna hear my answer lol!!!!!
lol its all good bro maybe its a album i havent checked out yet

oh yea and also the great debater was good
Old 12-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #5
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Top 5

Reks - R.E.K.S.
Blue Sky Black Death - NOIR
Has-Lo - In Case I Don't Make It
CunninLynguists - Oneirology
Kendrick Lamar - Section.80
Old 12-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #6
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol albums i liked this year

drake - take care
q unique - between heaven & hell
jay z & kanye west - watch the throne
kendrick lamar - section 80
jay rock - follow me home
dj quik - book of david

first albums that come to mind.

Game's red album was dissapointing imo!

Old 12-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA I GOTTA PUT MY BOY KENDRICK UP THERE AS WeLL

Old 12-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #8
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
YEA I GOTTA PUT MY BOY KENDRICK UP THERE AS WeLL
i just hope dude can deliver for the rest of his career and doesnt turn out another saigon or papoose! that would be depressing as fuck!

Old 12-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO

HES ALREADY SURPASSED SAI AND PAP, HIS MIXTAPEs AND HIS LP HAD A LARGER SCALE OF HIP HOP THAN THE GOON RAP THAT SAI AND PAP ARE KNOWN FOR

SAI AND PAP ARE STILL DOPE BUT KENDRICKS DEEPER

Old 12-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #10
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
HES ALREADY SURPASSED SAI AND PAP, HIS MIXTAPEs AND HIS LP HAD A LARGER SCALE OF HIP HOP THAN THE GOON RAP THAT SAI AND PAP ARE KNOWN FOR

SAI AND PAP ARE STILL DOPE BUT KENDRICKS DEEPER
i agree he surpassed both, now lets see where he takes it!

Old 12-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Saigon album came out this year right, or was it late last year??

If so that ones gotta be up there, Kendrick Lamar album, Apathy Honkey Kong record (I know some people aint like it but I dug it, Guest star Overdose and all), Celpt & Buck's Ninety more EP was dope

There was alot of really good shit that dropped this year when you look back
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO

CELPH, APATHY , AND VAST AIREs SHIT WAS DOPE

Old 12-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Section.80 is album of the year IMO

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #14
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

This has quickly become one of my favourite albums of all time. Finally an album that actually has stories to teach you, and in this case it is about oppressed minorities such as people in the middle east.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #15
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

I need to think about that but I know for sure meyhem laurens self induced gets album of the year....over 30 tracks of heat.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote