news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default I Bought The A Team First Season On DVD

I've been watching episodes lately of The A Team and on the pilot episode, there was another guy who played Face that i've never seen before Dirk Benedict played Face character. LOL@Hannibal always injecting Mr T with medicine to knock him out so he can get him on a airplane because Mr T didn't like flying hahahahahahahahahaha. There was also a cute white actress who played on the first season that i haven't seen before. Her name is Melissa Culeo. I remember when the A Team movie came out, i read that Mr T and Dirk Benedict was upset that they weren't asked to be in the movie. Mr T claims he didn't say anything bad about the movie but i don't believe him. I liked the movie and i bought it.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

how long it take you to save up?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I still haven't seen the A-Team movie. Was Rampage Jackson horrible in it?

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Troy McClure, whatever gave you the indication that i'm poor? I got 2 jobs. Charles Barry, Rampage Jackson did a good job playing Mr T.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Nothing should be able to be called A Team without Mr. T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Mr T looked like a damn fool wearing a bunch of gold chains and jewelry on The A Team. He said he doesn't wear that stuff anymore and i'm glad. He should've never wore it in the first place. I'm gonna get the last season on dvd in a few weeks because i saw it at Best Buy for $40.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #7
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i never really sat and watch an episode of the A-Team aside from one episode where Hul Hogan was on it
Old 07-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I bought season 5 of The A Team a month ago from Best Buy and i've watched a few episodes this week.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #9
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
i never really sat and watch an episode of the A-Team aside from one episode where Hul Hogan was on it
It's a pity you didn't have wu-corp back then so you could've made a thread asking people what they thought about it and if it was any good.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote