news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #16
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstone View Post
it's still dumb as fuck to say you aint feeling bis in 2011 then bring up a track from 8 years ago.
His stuff from 8 years ago >>> His stuff now.

Personally, I feel Canibus' voice has become 'worse' over the years.
It didn't bother me before, to the point that I couldn't listen, but it does now.
Also, not really feeling a lot of the beats he uses now.

That being said, hip-hop as a whole has become a little stale, for me lately, which is why I've been exploring other genres to keep it fresh.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #17
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

here are some recent tracks that are easy on the ears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1diZbXNAqL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRaAWe5pyaM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6BVo...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg6-nj_blG0
Old 12-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

J COLE >>>CANIBiS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao @ even having the ordasit to hate on anibus yo..yo angry..u right fam..this whole rap game is ass backwards yo..no wonder all these weirdos out here is screaming cole world..and I'm not even a cole hater but sun can't see bis even if God assisted him..real shit

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #20
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
lmao @ even having the ordasit to hate on anibus yo..yo angry..u right fam..this whole rap game is ass backwards yo..no wonder all these weirdos out here is screaming cole world..and I'm not even a cole hater but sun can't see bis even if God assisted him..real shit
Canibus brings it on himself for being an asshole

its the same reason you people hate on joe budden, what, you gonna tell me that dude cant rap, dudes the only other person I know besides canibus who spits 13 minute songs out, he can spit all day and night, but because he disrespected the Wu and is an asshole in real life, not a word is mentioned about him in a positive light on this forum

Same way I feel about Canibus, he's got talent but he's the biggest Douche bag in the history of rap

Consider the evidence

Exhibit A - He tapes a phone call he had with LL and leaks it to the internet, even tho when you listen to the call LL sounds like he's trying to be a man about it and Bis is crying like a lil faggot

Exhibit B - He digs up a dormant 7 year old beef with Eminem, buys some unreleased D12 vocals and sews them into his diss record just to make people think Em's peoples turned on him to generate intrest in his album nobody was talking about

Exhibit C - He goes on conspiracy radio and yells and screams for an hour because he doesnt like the questions he was asked about the situation with DJ Premier and Slaughterhouse, he goes on another radio show and gives the host a lecture because she asked him to freestyle and he didnt feel like it because "I'm not a circus animal that performs on command"

Exhibit D - He disses J Cole, the one young mainstream rapper who acknowledges his achievements, for no reason at all, then when he see's that he finally picked a fight that nobodys gonne side with him on, issues a half hearted apology

You can Youtube all this shit, I couldnt make all that up if i tried

fuck this dude, if ya'll can hate on Joe Budden all day and night for the shit he does off the mic, then I can say the same for Canibus.........FUCK THIS DUDE
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #21
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

i think that d12 shit was all m 80

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #22
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

and the difference between shitting on J COLE and METH is incomparable

especially when budden never issued a real apology that didn't stem from a beat down

canibus did on his own regardless of whatever perceived reason he did it for

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #23
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
and the difference between shitting on J COLE and METH is incomparable

especially when budden never issued a real apology that didn't stem from a beat down

canibus did on his own regardless of whatever perceived reason he did it for
The only diffrence is you want to see it diffrently, cause you like one and not the other
Old 12-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
faggit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Strawberry View Post
Can you elaborate?

lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #25
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
Personally, I feel Canibus' voice has become 'worse' over the years.
It didn't bother me before, to the point that I couldn't listen, but it does now.
Also, not really feeling a lot of the beats he uses now.
its cuz of the angry battle flow hes stuck on. problem with that flow is since the flow is pretty much one note, not much variation, unless the lyrics can back it up it ends up coming off short.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #26
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Hey canibus, your music sucks ass dood. Like no kidding. I see retards not just here but other forums too talkin about how thuper lyrical you are, sayin big words n shit mixin em together to rhyme..sounds youre complex but you aint sayin shit really bro..not even as a battle rapper. Every now n then i listen to a song or two that people try to post, just to see if you can really say something dope. Something that'll make me be like "damn that was tight!" but no, my reaction always tends to be "the fuck this dude talkin about? This beat fuckin sucks anyway" and then put something can actually be enjoyable, entertaining and yet get me appreciate, comprehend and understand the good lyrics...your rap career sucks and so does your music. Sorry but im just being honest..and fuck you gettin mad at young talent whos willing to play your music that he is a fan of and show it to ppl who otherwise dont know you or think of you as that rapper who got punked by ll cool j and eminem and can never come up with anything to ourap them anyway. Fuck you and your music. You suck. And im high so fuck you and your stupid "thuper lyrical law" cd that no one will buy
Old 12-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #27
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:30 AM   #28
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Angry

Notice how it's the same three users talking shit and bashing Bis in every thread.

And you keep repeating the same shit, we get it and we don't care.

angry! was totally on point, J Cole is a toy and so are his stans.

You lil fags should consider it an honor if Bis even acknowledges the exsistence of your socially awkward, #hashtaggot, bag of tropical fruit Skittles lookin' role models.

These kids today sound like the perpetually victimized kid in middle school always snitching to the principal.

"Oh no, my boyfriend just got obliterated by the God...HELP!...POLICE!!!"

I know I'm gonna sound like a dusty, old, eletist fart for this one, but fuck it...

A lot of you kids don't have the heart for this Hip-Hop shit, it's just a phase you're going through, you really don't belong, you're outsiders and culture vultures.

Fuck the industry, fuck their agenda and attempts to blackball any MC with integrity, innovate ideas and artistic merit who refuse to kneel and suck the evil corporate cock, and fuck all this online gossip shit.

Can-I-Bus is still murderin' em in 2011 with no signs of slowing down, while your favorite rapper is just a fart in a bathtub.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 12-13-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:40 AM   #29
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
Notice how it's the same three users talking shit and bashing Bis in every thread.

And you keep repeating the same shit, we get it and we don't care.

angry! was totally on point, J Cole is a toy and so are his stans.

You lil fags should consider it an honor if Bis even acknowledges the exsistence of your socially awkward, #hashtaggot, bag of tropical fruit Skittles lookin' role models.

These kids today sound like the perpetually victimized kid in middle school always snitching to the principal.

"Oh no, my boyfriend just got obliterated by the God...HELP!...POLICE!!!"

I know I'm gonna sound like a dusty, old, eletist fart for this one, but fuck it...

A lot of you kids don't have the heart for this Hip-Hop shit, it's just a phase you're going through, you really don't belong, you're outsiders and culture vultures.

Fuck the industry, fuck their agenda and attempts to blackball any MC with integrity, innovate ideas and artistic merit who refuse to kneel and suck the evil corporate cock, and fuck all this online gossip shit.

Can-I-Bus is still murderin' em in 2011 with no signs of slowing down, while your favorite rapper is just a fart in a bathtub.
Delusions of grandeur
Old 12-13-2011, 07:14 AM   #30
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we joe budden haters? Chill with that gommie..dont throw me in some generalization you thought

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote