news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default CANIBUS AKA BLUE STRAWBERRY APOLOGIZEs TO J COLE

THIS REMINDS ME WHEN THE KID WHO SNUCK LIL B REALIZED THAT LIL B WAS GOD (BASEDGOD) AND MADE A APOLOGY VIDEO IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

And people will still find a way to defend this educated idiot

Canibus is that genius with 185 IQ that drools on himself and cant tie his own shoes

Fuck outta here with this dude, everytime he disses somebody the internet rides his dick for a week or 2 and then forgets he's alive again and he'll drop an album that 500 people give a fuck about
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit seems like a parody than an apology to me

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
And people will still find a way to defend this educated idiot

Canibus is that genius with 185 IQ that drools on himself and cant tie his own shoes

Fuck outta here with this dude, everytime he disses somebody the internet rides his dick for a week or 2 and then forgets he's alive again and he'll drop an album that 500 people give a fuck about
Agreed, minus the "internet rides his dick" part. most people, on 99% of the rap forums, clown him and tell him to cut the shit off..

really its only on certain forums, wutang corp for one, where canibus has a small section of supporters...mostly its just complete morons like that one angry dude.

with that said, its always important to keep in mind that its a cole world....and you the champ j
standout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #5
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KINDA GAY FOR U TO CALL J COLE THE CHAmP

HES NICE BUT HIS ALBUM WAS FOR CHICKS REAL SOFT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #6
ill Equipped

ill Equipped shaolin monk

Didn't seem real sincere to me
ill Equipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 AM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

standout, I pray to God you not a grown man talking all this cole world shit,thats just straight up twiligt groupish and for that reason alone,your whole argument has become invalid..man you groupie ass dudes annoy the fuck outta me,u come in here calling people morons for supporting bis then talking about it's a cole world lmao foh...tlk about pots calling kettles black

Old 12-13-2011, 08:01 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf is the deal with the video, going over and over

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
wtf is the deal with the video, going over and over
I was wondering that myself.

J Cole isn't even someone to get worked up over. He'll have his run for a year or two, then fade to black like the rest of the "used up" pop icons. Canibus needs to focus on getting his name in people's mouths again permanently, not dissing his supporters then apologizing to get people talking for a week....

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

i do totally agree with that young gun

Old 12-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #11
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

This is far from an apology...
Old 12-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #12
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
standout, I pray to God you not a grown man talking all this cole world shit,thats just straight up twiligt groupish and for that reason alone,your whole argument has become invalid..man you groupie ass dudes annoy the fuck outta me,u come in here calling people morons for supporting bis then talking about it's a cole world lmao foh...tlk about pots calling kettles black
Amen,

And I likewise pray to God that your not that big of a moron to not catch my sarcasm of saying "its a cole world" after the blatant excess use of "cole world, you the champ, j" in the video posted in the original thread that you clearly did not watch.

but j.cole can rap tho.
standout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

ummm...yeah whats the deal with the repeats?? made me think this headache i got right now was doing some crazy shit to me lol

I havent heard his J.Cole diss but i did read that he went at Cole, now he's retracting his diss it makes him look like Holocaust, just going at anyone for the sake of getting his name mentioned.

Bis is a ill mc & its recognised so he dont really gotta be an attention whore BUT its kinda big of him to apologise, gotta give him credit for that.

but saying J.Cole is a champ & 'it's a Cole World right now' is bordering arse licking, IMO J.Cole is nice & I got his music in my collection but he deffo aint ruling shit right now

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

lmao story end!

Old 12-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

canibus wishes he could sell some records. cole is usually eh, nothing special. this one is pretty pimpish though.

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote