news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Method Man is officialy working on his last album produced by The RZA

according to https://www.facebook.com/wutangclan
Old 12-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

i saw it too the post leaves more questions than answer. but at this rate. its about time a few generals retired. as long as its not ghost+rae the most on demand rap niggas imo. out of WU
Old 12-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

method man last album i dont like the sounds of that. i really feel like he didnt get nuff props.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Makes sense that it's his last LP, he's said that he doesn't enjoy making music anymore (would much rather be a featured artist), plus he's looking to expand his career into acting.

Just make it good Meth.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's a good move imo. If they're not enjoying it anymore then I think they should step down rather than run their product into the shitter.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #6
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Who honestly believes RZA nowadays? Producing ENTIRE albums in 2011 for Liquid Swords II, half of the Rebellion and Meth's last album? LOL. So we got 3 generals now opting to retire after their last albums (RZA's Cure, Decks Rebellion, Meth's Crystal Method). What about Blackout! 3?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meth better make this album a classic or he can fuck tha fuck off!!!!!!!

I still hold out hope that he can get it in, but this kid seems to sell himself short.

I was never the biggest Meth fan, but I'm convinced this nigga can fuck the game up if he wants to.

Do it for the culture Mef, we all want you to show-n-prove!

Tical 0.0: The Genesis: The end all and be all of this Wu shit, Meth can do this if he so chooses.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 12-19-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

I'm happy. The Clan needs to start retire, more preferably everyone except Raekwon and Ghost who still have 2-3 years left in them. The quality of music just isn't the same as it was in their youth. They're making better records than they did in 03-08, but it's time for the story to end. Wu-Tang is forever, and we have the music to prove it and that's all we need, stop damaging the legacy with subpar material. I'll see believe it when I see when it comes to the RZA part.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't put too much stock in todays Rza production, I just want a dope grimey wu sounding Meth album, just some rugged shit with wu features and Redman. Get Bronze, get Cilvaringz, get 4th or Tru and don't overlook some of those hungry underground cats that can do grimey beats in their sleep.

Method Man
Old 12-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

reason i stated it left more questions than answers is dat the post sais its the last method man album produced by rza. doesn't specify if its his last album. ya dig. w/e happens if it is goin to be his last just make it work. don't care if its called Method Man-Peanut Butter And jelly, as long as it rocks
Old 12-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

really don't understand why wus supposed fans would want them to retire.

and they won't anyway, they'll squeeze every last penny out of the brand until they all move to florida. i can't name one rapper that 'retired' that actually retired. i could believe meth not wanting to deal with def jam anymore though.

as musicians it doesn't make sense, if you make something wack, you wanna get right back to it and make something better, if you make something dope you ride the momentum.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #12
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If this album comes out on Def Jam then I really cant see it being fully RZA produced.

And IMO Meth is the fuckin' dopest spitter in the Clan, past and present. His guest spots are always fuckin' craaaaazy, he murked the CL2 tracks he was on.

I'm amped for a new Meth album, hopefully Def Jam dont fuck shit up for him and let him release it how he wants.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:44 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
really don't understand why wus supposed fans would want them to retire.

and they won't anyway, they'll squeeze every last penny out of the brand until they all move to florida. i can't name one rapper that 'retired' that actually retired. i could believe meth not wanting to deal with def jam anymore though.

as musicians it doesn't make sense, if you make something wack, you wanna get right back to it and make something better, if you make something dope you ride the momentum.
If Meth is saying he isn't enjoying it anymore then surely that's a good reason for him to hang up the mic. I think you misunderstood what some people are saying. If Meth wants to carry on then good on him, but if he ain't feeling it no more then I think most people would agree that he should hang it up.

Method Man
Old 12-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

as long as he drops guest verses still it won't be alright, and this is great news regardless. if he is quitting (which i'm highly sceptical about) this is the way to do it. an epic rza produced monster of an album.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:06 AM   #15
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

I guess only time tell