news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu have done enough for hip hop, that i dont wouldnt be said if they left it alone

like all the old rockbands still touring of classicmaterial of the 60s and 70s, Wu just needs to realize they had there time to make a mark.

Legacies can be tarnished, even one as strong as the the Clans. would i love to hear another Wutang Forever? of course, but i highly doubt it will happen with the place everyone is in now

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #17
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Is it possible,this is the last fully produced Meth LP produced by the Rza?
Old 12-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #18
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

It may be his last Rza album but not his last album overall. meth is still young and mad talented to stop now. He's got another Blackout album in him & a few more clan albums as well.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #19
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

i can count the amount of good meth album with my tits. zero. he's better off wit red dan dolo, and most the time red rashin better on songz they are together. its like someone here said. better retire now wit dignity than drive ur product to the ground. i rather listen to digi snax like forrealz
Old 12-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #20
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Lot of these people sayin he should retire with dignity, like he actually fell off a while ago are fuckin retarded. lets list off a bunch of verses Mef has killed since his last album 421 :

-BO2 Intro
-Look-Erick Sermon /Mef/Red
-Dangerous Mc's
-Im Dope Nigga
-Double Barrel-Math Hoffa/Mef
-Fathers Day
-Ms International
-Love Don't Cost A Thing-Ice Water/Mef
-Dis Iz 4 All My SMokers
-Four Minutes To Lockdown
-Our Dreams
-Luke Skywalker-Omarion/Mef
-Troublemakers
-M.e.f.
-New Wu
-Gun Showers
-House Of Flying Daggers
-Meth vs Chef 2
-Diesel Fluid
-Every Soldier In The Hood
-Yolanda's House
-Miranda
-Dangerous
-Paisley Darts
-From The Hills
-Made Men

And i know theres more! so if you sayin Meth fell off and youve heard all of these tracks...you dont know good hip hop so shut the fuck up!
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I don't care if ANY of the beats are made by RZA, but if he can just be in the studio to capture Meth's verses... Method Man's voice hasn't sound as gritty in a while, RZA knows how to get out that Tical style Meth vox. I hate when he sounds too clean.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #22
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
I don't care if ANY of the beats are made by RZA, but if he can just be in the studio to capture Meth's verses... Method Man's voice hasn't sound as gritty in a while, RZA knows how to get out that Tical style Meth vox. I hate when he sounds too clean.
best post in here
theres like 3 diferent method mans n shit lol
the wu meth, the meth meth and the ''todays'' meth
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #23
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Just do what u feel and what makes u happy, if it's retiring from music just go ahead, fuck what anybody says. Do u.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:38 PM   #24
JEM
Wu-Veteran

Meth has so much star quality he's got too many people to please becuz he can actually fit in every category. He is THE METHOD MAN

so when clubby hip hop fans hear him on grimey wu shit they like "HE OLD..HE DONT GET NO PLAY"

then when true wu fans hear him on some commercial type shit they like "HE SOLD OUT. HE AINT GRIMEY NO MORE"

Meth can do ANYTHING when it comes to the mic. Sure he has problems picking the right production...and he aint flawless by any means but he one of the greatest of all time to pick up a mic unquestionably

If you take a look at both sides of his sound..he has die hard fans on both ends..

Thats why he needs to work way harder than he has been ..and smash out a double disc project that suits each crowd accordingly..do one for the Wu fans. Do one for the commercial/female fans.

o and for people sayin "Get Rza in the lab with Meth to make sure he sounds grimey cuz now a days he sounds to clean" Meth said himself..back on Tical and in the early Wu days..Rza filtered his voice to give it that sound..its strictly engineering and has nothing to do with him being "grimey" enough or not
Old 12-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #25
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"o and for people sayin "Get Rza in the lab with Meth to make sure he sounds grimey cuz now a days he sounds to clean" Meth said himself..back on Tical and in the early Wu days..Rza filtered his voice to give it that sound..its strictly engineering and has nothing to do with him being "grimey" enough or not "

It doesnt matter HOW his voice was made to sound, but thats the fact in itself...RZA did it before, and the fans want that again.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #26
JEM
Wu-Veteran

^ ok cool, but don't put it as Meth can't spit grimey anymore, which is what people are saying
Old 12-20-2011, 04:09 PM   #27
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

real mcs like mef is needed in the game. to many wack ass niggaz in da game right now.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #28
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

meth's whole career was architected by the Rza..this is another case of the student following his master out of the ring

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #29
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I didn't say Meth lost his flow, i said the way RZA mixed it made it sound way better.

same could be said for INS and GZA.

RZA knows how to make these guys sound the way we wanna hear them, that's what made him so great (obviously his beats were amazing) but he knew how to make guys voices sound good without sounding overpolished.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #30
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^or Ghost or Rae, and any other Clan member really

RZA had compressors set so the voices were made to sound right. i swear some people just say shit on this site without even knowing what they are talking about (muscularghandi got it right, its been stated by RZA many times)

i think people underestimate the power of a good engineer. thats partly the reason music sucks shit today, wack ass overly compressed sounds.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote