news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-22-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta
Default Do U think the wu elements R overrated ?

I think that they were overrated and they disappointed me. In 1998 I understood that none of the wu elements could fuck with the Rza. The Rza is a genius and even if 4th or True master r good producers who can produce incredible tracks they can't do what Rza did in the golden era. Many wu fans wanted beats as dope as Rza's ones in the golden era but it was impossible. The end of the wu as true "hip hop force" was inescapable. After 97 Rza wasn't able to produce many dope tracks as before. We (me and friends) really thought that the wu elements could take over. They inherit a treasure from The Rza but they wasted because they weren't good enough.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:20 AM   #2
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

for me personally, 4th Disciple is like RZA's 2nd in command, if you dont believe me, look at Killarmy, look at Heavy Mental, he's made some classic hip hop, nevermind classic Wu Tang affiliated.......True Master has some crazy beats also, but for me, he just dont have it like 4th.......Mathematics...meh, he's hit & miss for me :/ as for Bronze Nazareth & Cilvaringz, both are dope, but in my opinion Bronze is the better one, but both are better than Mathematics....in my opinion !!!
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

They are based on imitating Rza so all of them are overrated.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao at all this man.....4th disciple is a sound architect man...he took what he learnt to a whole different level that a ton of producers can't even match inntheir wildest dreams,seriously..go listen to heavy mental with some super expensive headphones and pay attention to the soundscapes and genius manifested in some of those beats,u will realize that dude is mad underrated and should be on a higher level than he is in the industry right now...same goes for tru master,darkim and the rest of em, and I beg to differ that they are RZa clones..if u a real fan of wu music..and are well versed with how they all approach sounds,u can tell the difference between all their styles of production,they all have their unique way to flipping it..give these dudes their credit,it's bad enough they don't get enough already from the industry...just respect em for what they are..great producers who specialize in the department of hip hop a lotta wannabes can't even get right

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #5
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

4th Disciple is fucking musical genius! Fuck outta here with that bullshit!!!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Do U think the wu elements R overrated ?
why would I think some dumb shit like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #7
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Rza said in 1997 before the release of forever that he wanted 4th to produce his solo. I think that in 97 an 98, no wu-element could fuck with 4th. But I think 4th has fallen off. He is still a good producer but his beats lacks something.
Bronze is dope as fuck even if sometimes his beats sound the same and it's boring. But the guy has skills no doubt ! Cilvaringz is good too and I like Moongod Allah. Mathematics could produce dope and very powerful beats too. In 99 he was one of my favorite producer. I really love his work on "beneath the surface" or songs like "shaolin worldwide".
Old 12-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th produces based on the kinda artists he is dealing with...I'm pretty sure that his angle

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:46 AM   #9
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #10
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
why would I think some dumb shit like that?
That's what I think ! I was a wu stan from 95 to 2002 ! 4th was my man, I thought he could be a new Rza. Even if he produced incredible tracks I knew he could never do what his master was able to do. I had very high expectations of him.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #11
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
for me personally, 4th Disciple is like RZA's 2nd in command, if you dont believe me, look at Killarmy, look at Heavy Mental, he's made some classic hip hop, nevermind classic Wu Tang affiliated.......True Master has some crazy beats also, but for me, he just dont have it like 4th.......Mathematics...meh, he's hit & miss for me :/ as for Bronze Nazareth & Cilvaringz, both are dope, but in my opinion Bronze is the better one, but both are better than Mathematics....in my opinion !!!
I take back what I said about you being slow due to this comment

but still disagree with the earlier post i was referencing heavily

u must just love the real gritty shit? respectable

no they are not overrated. did you hear tru masters album with krs one "meta historical" really fucking dope, and that came out i believe last year

4th cannot be fucked with

the others drop consistent dope material

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:01 PM   #12
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
I take back what I said about you being slow due to this comment

but still disagree with the earlier post i was referencing heavily

u must just love the real gritty shit? respectable

i really do !! lol..

and, my apologies for my response to said disagreement of earlier post, i was having a fairly shitty morning !! :/
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #13
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

4th Disciple is one of the best producers of all time, his tracks are ridiculous. True Master is right up there as the 3rd best Wu-Producer.

Math has some absolute bangers (Cobra Clutch, Mean Streets, Hip Hop Fury) but he's probably 4th on that totem pole.

As for Bronze and Cilva... i'm definitely rolling with Bronze Nazareth, but Cilva doesn't necesarily dissapoint. I'd love to hear more from Ringz with some Generals.

Overall I'd say that these dudes definitely aren't overrated. I'd say that some of the lesser guys don't get enough credit. Bronze has gotten hated on in this forum... underrated by some.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think they are underrated. honestly
Old 12-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #15
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

No. Rather underrated...

8 is offline   Reply With Quote